T.E is recruiting core raiders for MOP!

90 Worgen Warrior
As most of you have seen many many recruitment post, I will ENDEAVOUR to keep it simple...

We are an adult semi-hardcore raiding guild on Skywall server, Alliance faction. We are looking to bolster our core raiders for MOP.

What We Offer:
1. Respectful, Consistent, Fair, and most importantly FUN raid atmosphere. Non-ellitist attitude!
2. Stable, simple Loot rules (MS>OS, 1 MS per raid night). Rotating MAster Looter.
3. Free/Highly discounted Enchants,Gems and other specialty mats for our core raiders
4. Stable Vent server with knowlegeable Raid leaders.
5. Active guild with close to 1000 members.
6. Progression in DS was 5/8 HM (many stopped raiding during the summer).

What We Require:
1. Loyalty, Consistency and Team-spirit
2. Stable internet connection, working mic for ease of communication.
3. Working Knowlege of one's class and spec(s)
4. Right attitude- long-term thinker to acheive team raid goals!!

If this is of interest please feel free to submit an app on our webpage at "http://timeless.guildzilla.com" or send an in-game message to myself.

Thanks for your time.
Edited by Greytank on 8/28/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
HA!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
2. Stable, simple Loot rules (MS>OS, 1 MS per raid night). Rotating MAster Looter.

You don't trust your raiders?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
09/03/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Eyahe

I trust my guildies completely. However, rotating master looter amongst all active raiders means everyone gets in involved in managing the loot from the boss. After all, WOW RAIDING is a team game...

oh and yes.. I really just don't want to do it all the time... =D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
check out our new website... read the forums on MOP...submit an App.. cool pics of all the cool cats in the guild! lol

cheers

http://timeless.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/05/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Greytank

I trust my guildies completely. However, rotating master looter amongst all active raiders means everyone gets in involved in managing the loot from the boss. After all, WOW RAIDING is a team game...

oh and yes.. I really just don't want to do it all the time... =D

If you trust your raiders there is no need for Master looter. And furthermore master looter holds up the raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
^ spoiled by group loot
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hallowed is full of loot hogs.. 1-2 people get geared and the rest suffer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
09/05/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Rufflez
hallowed is full of loot hogs.. 1-2 people get geared and the rest suffer

hehe...

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/27/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Greytank

There's pluses and minuses to master looting. It does slow down what might be achomplished in one raiding block of time, but it also helps to insure that whatever Guild protocals one has is met with respect to loot rules. Most of our raids have reverted to "need before greed" looting, and I have seen raid completion times drop drasticly when we do this. However, as some guilds do, we have a varied assortment of ages in our raids oweing to the fact that we are a Family Oriented Guild, and in raids with a "younger age component" it is sometimes best to go with a master looter in those raids rather than have gear disenchanted that someone could use in an off-spec, or on an alt, for example.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/03/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Eyahe

As stated in my other post, there are varing reasons to have a master looter set in raids, and even when we take a few minutes at the beginning of every raid to explain the protocals in "Need before Greed" looting, I have seen gear disenchanted that people wanted for offspec, for example. I don't believe its a matter of trust. I believe that Grey is just trying to be as fair as possibe to as many as possibe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
my raids take about 2 sec for the entire run to discuss loot
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/20/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Evalandor

As stated in my other post, there are varing reasons to have a master looter set in raids, and even when we take a few minutes at the beginning of every raid to explain the protocals in "Need before Greed" looting, I have seen gear disenchanted that people wanted for offspec, for example. I don't believe its a matter of trust. I believe that Grey is just trying to be as fair as possibe to as many as possibe.

Just tell them, not to click DE. If people can't follow simple instructions like that, than chances are they aren't going to be able to follow simple raid instructions. Also with the new loot recovery system it's not hard for that person to get that piece of gear back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
do u have a 8pm server raid?
Reply Quote
Sammie loot: roll and the person that needs it least wins! Everyone continues not caring.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Every guild seems to balance the whole equation of fairness vs gearing for progression a little differently.

Obviously their guild agrees on their loot distribution policy/method so who are we to question what works for them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DRT
sounds like the time spent on loot for all you folks directly correlates with new boss kills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]