Guild Chat on the WoW Remote Not Working

I click to sign in to guild chat on my iPhone on the WoW Remote and it takes a long time to load and then it says "Chat Connection Error: Connection timed out." And it keeps doing this no matter how many times I reset or download the App again.
Reply Quote
((Bump please someone help :D))
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
the servers are down its tuesday which is generally maintenance day AND its also patch day so servers are down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
its being updated atm I believe. Thats what it says when you log in
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
My remote guild chat is not working. I get the error "This feature is currently under construction. Thank you for your patience!"

I wonder why they made the remote services free? Is it because Blizzard knew they would break with the 5.0.4 patch?

Any update as to when this will be fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My remote guild chat is not working. I get the error "This feature is currently under construction. Thank you for your patience!"

I wonder why they made the remote services free? Is it because Blizzard knew they would break with the 5.0.4 patch?

Any update as to when this will be fixed?

I'm also having this issue
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Just confirming this is an issue with Android devices as well. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild chat never has worked right. It worked once since I installed the app. It's always telling me: "Chat Connection Error: Connection timed out."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I use a HTC thunderbolt... I can access all the features minus guild chat.. Randomly it will connect every now and then but 90% of the time guild chat does not work.
Reply Quote
So happy to see I am not the only one with this issue. Everytime I report it I get told that the mobile armory app is not supported. I have deleted and reinstalled so many times I have lost count. Why have an app that isn't supported? Guild chat is my biggest issue. Ever since the new patch came out, the armory has not worked correctly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]