Ffraid's Fabulous Souffle (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
So, two things I discovered tonight:

- Holy Word: Serenity no longer procs the Spirit buff from HoU.
- Holy Word: Sanctuary no longer procs Echo of Light.

:-\
100 Night Elf Priest
I healed LFR on my pally.

I got lots of 25g in my bags xD

25g, what?

I missed something. o.o
90 Pandaren Shaman
I healed LFR on my pally.

I got lots of 25g in my bags xD

25g, what?

I missed something. o.o

You get a bag or an item, I believe, when you down a boss. New LFR loot rules.

On a side note, I managed to get the LFR shield on my shaman after never seeing it before.
90 Troll Druid
I feel like my boomkin spec has a lot more longevity than my resto spec. Offspec healing is just plain good. I also messed around with my resto spec and oomed myself in the duration of a tree of life. Of course the output was monstrous and there is no situation that call for that kind of output unless your trying to solo heal a roll on heroic spine but long story short i looked at my mana bar today for the first time in a long time.
90 Troll Druid

25g, what?

I missed something. o.o

On a side note, I managed to get the LFR shield on my shaman after never seeing it before.

Yup!

You get an item or a random bag with 25g on it :) Much nicer.
88 Draenei Shaman
For the first time in a long time I'm nervous about healing again.
90 Troll Druid
WoG just crit 75k on myself as a Ret Paladin, no PvP power, no crazy spell buffs, nothing. Just a regular 3HP WoG.

... and it has no cd. GG PvP, Retadins gonna replace all the healers especially when gemming PvP power increases their damage AND healing.

Ha! That's nothing on my 90k healing touches. I don't even have the talent to make them 50 percent better. Or my 10k a tick rejuv's in boomkin form.
100 Tauren Druid
08/28/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Crazzarc
Priest still feels like it could use a bit more love in the mana regen department. Solace was just blah, but without it I don't know if mindbender will be enough to regen the mana i need. My disc priest was also missing Divine Hymn, but Spirit shell is pretty good.

I took Mindbender on my priest solely because the octopus is awesome.

Healed a couple of Tol Barad fights to work out some kinks, try out some different talents, and see how longevity felt in a stressful situation. Either the Alliance on my server are all horrible (highly possible) or druids are insane in PvP right now. It took five of them working together to bring me down. Dear Mr. Human Rogue, Typhoon in your FACE!

I want Symbiosis now. :(

Also, I know this isn't a DPS thread, but what the hell is up with hunters? I took my BM hunter through a Well of Eternity run, and it almost felt like I couldn't dump focus. I was mostly using Cobra Shot just to refresh Serpent Sting, and the free Arcane Shots kept piling up. I felt like a mage...

Edit: Garrakwild, Tranquility now feels like a complete "Reset" button. It is truly absurd.
Edited by Pipikaula on 8/29/2012 1:27 AM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
Eh, that is mostly the same as it was before the patch, so I still had enough of a rhythm for CDs, or time them off the boss mechanics. The biggest difference to my rotation was that I was trying Thrill of the Hunt for that run, rather than Dire Beast. Even with Dire Beast though, the Focus return was so high it was ridiculous. To be honest, on the first boss, I didn't use either Focus Fire or Rapid Fire. We didn't have a shaman or a mage, so I could time bloodlust from my corehound myself. I did use it on the second boss to set up for the burst on the Hand, but it really was weird having so much focus.

My guildy who was with me on his Disc priest was laughing and asking if I was just using Auto-Shot, since my focus didn't dip below 75% for a long stretch on Mannoroth.
90 Troll Druid
Oh something fun I did today. Most week my mage and my feral druid friend two man tk. I accidently iceblocked before I got MC/d and we though it was gonna be a wipe. Not to worry though my new cast time armors on my mage seems to important to Kael and he had to cycle through them all at least twice. I cast no offensive spells at all while MC'd.

Edit: Ashes dropped for my feral friend finally too.
Edited by Garrakwild on 8/29/2012 1:50 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I healed an LFR without Vuhdo. I felt pretty good. I was Holy with Solace (didn't want to go Disc with all the new buttons with so much space taken up by mouseovers.) I got 2 pieces of dps gear and 2 bags of 25g.
90 Troll Druid
08/29/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Trillien
I healed an LFR without Vuhdo

/shiver
100 Orc Shaman
The complete removal of the totem bar affected me more than anything else. Now I have to put loads of situational totems on my bars that have no room for them.

Past that, I have like 60% mastery now... Wait what? I'm uber powerful, but my regen is horrible. Soooo guess I'll be regemming. Or, I'll just wait till MoP hits.

I'm glad Ffraid finally got her own thread though. About damn time. xD
Edited by Stormtides on 8/29/2012 4:16 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Storm I literally spent the ENTIRE NIGHT trying to hit Call of the Elements.

Two things:

I have 75% mastery.

And I don't have to regem at all because I learned how to be the best resto shaman in the world again. I wrote a miniature guide as to how to resto shaman in a 25man environment now that 5.0 has hit.

How to resto shaman in 5.0

UE + HR

HST

Press glyphed riptide.

Repeat.

Chain heal if you -really- need to.

MASH ALL OF YOUR CD'S.

Now I am tempted to run LFR on my Pally and my Shaman after months of never seeing that damn thing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]