LF Blacksmith Storm Helm

100 Human Hunter
Im not sure if this is in the right section of the forums but im looking for a blacksmith with the level 70 pattern Plans: Storm Helm its a world drop with a low percentage and im guessing many players that got it back in the day may not play anymore of have changed proffesions since.

So im creating this thread in the hopes that someone sees it and either has it themselves on an alt or knows of a friend that has it ill be supplying the mats myself for a couple of them and tipping if required since it is a rare pattern.
Storm Helm
Also i am aware my spelling/grammar etc etc is bad it doesnt need to be pointed out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Satanix on Area 52 can craft that. I'm logged in everyday. Anyone can message me in game, especially weekday afternoons. Might take an alt transfer or some neutral ah action, but it is possible to get it where any player on any faction wants it.
Edited by Satanix on 10/28/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I need a Blacksmith to make me Storm Helm. I have all mats. I'm on Rexxar. I am on pretty much all the time so message me if you like.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]