A New Dawn looking for like minded people.

90 Troll Mage
Do you want to quest, run heroics, raids, and pvp with laid back people around your age!? What age is that you ask!? Well we are only looking for mature individuals 18+. Now granted we just started this guild from scratch and it will take some time to level it up to the level most people would want to join a guild but i figure why not start new and find people who would like to be part of something they helped develope. Not only is it my guild but it will be your guild as well. As of right now our focus will not be raiding but getting ready for expansion and leveling and preparing for raiding in MOP.

We are looking for all classes, levels, specs, professions. It does not matter!

Our goal will be to develope 1-2 10m raid teams. Casual but with set schedules (TBD)

I do not expect this to happen overnight or for people to flock because that would be nieve but I do feel there are a few more people out there that this would feel as if it is something they might consider and enjoy.

If you might be interested feel free to message here or in game, my characters are Sînsatîonal, Sinsations, Gîzmo, Kneenîbbler.
Edited by Sînsatîonal on 8/27/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Trying to avoid drama and cliques in a guild is like trying to swim in the ocean without getting wet. It's going to happen eventually.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
dammit mayo get back in the bank. just own drama

Yessir!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Is it bad that I fight with my AH mule? (I swear...autocomplete THIS )
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I fight with my mule

I swear THIS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]