MoP and Darrowmere progression

100 Night Elf Druid
08/30/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Sonofshamm
Still pissed that my GTFO doesn't work yet. I had no idea of what I was doing.

We had so many unnecessary wipes last night due to half the raid not having DBM working, myself included. I downloaded the Old Content, Wrath, Firelands Cata, AND Mists DBM Addons and all I see when I look at the Bosses tab is a menu for Mists, nothing else.
Reply Quote
Right then lets talk healy priests. First of all if you were thinking about healing on a priest early in MOP here's the first tip. Send all your heirlooms back to your main then collect all mail. Log out, delete your priest, and create a holy paladin. Priests seem to be lagging far behind all other healing classes and will most likely be the first class axed for monks come MOP. If you do decide to roll a priest the first talents you get are worthless for pve so choose whatever you wish. Second tier is also mostly a toss up between body and soul/angelic feather pick whatever one feels best. Third tier mindbender is a must for a healing priest. The other two are completely lackluster. Level 60 talents are a toss up between desperate prayer/angelic bulwark choose whatever fits your play style best. Level 75 talents seem to have power infusion coming out on top with our already gimped regen. The other two are situational. Cookie cutters should probably just take PI. This is mostly written for holy however some things also apply to disc priests such as being bottom of the barrel for all healing classes..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/30/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Pashå
Third tier mindbender is a must for a healing priest
Love the irony of this. Blizz nerfed PW:Solace because they didn't want priest to feel that they "must" take it.

Also Resto Shaman nuff said. Please stop QQing in trade about not seeing your totems on the ground at all times. When you actually drop a totem...gg health deficits.

Seems that there are many top guilds that are planning to stack rShaman, even with monks on the horizon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea no. Nobody will be stacking RSham.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Maybe it'll play out differently in the future but I'm actually pretty happy with where Rshaman are for my purposes.

Granted we're now nerfed into 35%, We 2 heal/1 tanked heroic spine last night. I ran 28kHPS, with is 2.5 times the healing before and was never OOM. Other healer was an hPriest /shrug. Roth does normally carry us, though.

ps. GTFO still isn't working properly. Can't seem to avoid lava pools in firelands.
Edited by Sonofshamm on 9/4/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Was a 5.0.4 version of GTFO posted yet? I can't remember. If a new version of GTFO is available:

If an add-on isn't working (despite the fact that I installed the post-patch version,) I have been using the Curse client to delete and then reinstall it. This generally fixes the issue, though I don't understand why. I can't really complain too much since I haven't donated much money to the people who created and maintain these add-ons... Maybe $5 to one of them...
Reply Quote
Considering the amount of huntards in wow I'm surprised there's not any hunter info here phaydre. I still have a soft spot in my heart for good ol Darrow so here's some for all your hunters.

http://outdps.com/ has the hunting party podcast. Every week 1 hour of nothing but hunter info

Warcrafthuntersunion.com

Petopia.com

Femaledwarf.com is the hunter only sim site to compare gear and different haste and mastery breakpoints

Zumio makes hunter how to YouTube videos

I know there's more but I'm on my phone so I don't have my bookmarks. Hunters literally have te largest community and amount of available resources than any other class/activity in the game (excluding pvp and raiding as a community because those are too broad of a category). If anyone wants any help or any of the experienced hunters wanna bounce theorycrafting ideas off another hunter just add me to realid pfcstroud@gmail.com or pop a toon on area 52 and hit me up. With the new simulation craft out hunters ATM are in a bad spot in MOP so try and stick together and push to make it work. Hunters are fun so let's keep it that way and still be competitive.

P.S. I also frequent www.gleefanclub.com where I am an admin if anyone loves glee as much as I do
Reply Quote
Oh wow hunters hall. Throw that into google and you'll get the website
Reply Quote
http://www.simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.html

Priests don't seem to be doing terrible from what I see here. But I'm just a huntard
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
http://www.simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.html

Priests don't seem to be doing terrible from what I see here. But I'm just a huntard

***Warning to all huntards***
Whatever pfc tells you to do...do the exact opposite and you will be good! :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Haha. :) warning to all raid teams. If pav says he'll heal for you on his pally he will not show up. XP
Reply Quote
Ahhh it posted on the wrong toon!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
09/06/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Robotunicorn
Haha. :) warning to all raid teams. If pav says he'll heal for you on his pally he will not show up. XP

yeah i didnt feel like carrying meekah that particular day. it takes a lot to gear up for that task. dont feel bad pretty sure i did the same thing to shamm10 one night. derp.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
@.@

Pav... You're... a cow.

And a Tauren too...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who you callin a cow!

P.s. moooooooooo
P.p.s I still blame you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/03/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Røth
Yea no. Nobody will be stacking RSham.

lol this so much. Who would be silly enough to stack us?

We only look overpowered if we're the only ones on the healing meters you're looking at. If you look at the other healing classes (minus crappy priests) we don't look that hot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If i show up at the training dummy's well yall shower me with love or try to kill me?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Sinalot
If i show up at the training dummy's well yall shower me with love or try to kill me?

I promise I won't try to kill you, but I can't vouch for the rest of these a$$holes =D
Reply Quote
There any fights that are light on heals but heavy deeps races. The fact that stormlash can be droped by each sham could be helpful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]