Account wide mounts

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok, I haven't seen a thread about this yet. I have logged onto every toon. Even the level 1 name holder for MoP. All of the mounts seemed to have merged fine. My DK, hunter, and priest on Horde all have the same amount. But my Ally paladin only has half of what they have. (30 vs 15-ish.)

However the mount from Kara, which I got on my pally, is on my Horde characters! But my hog, which is on my DK, is on my other horde people, but not my pally.

This is terribly frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Adding that the paladin was recently faction changed, but since I have I've bought things from the AH, sold them, ran heroics, ect. So I doubt that's the issue, but who knows.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
From what I've noticed so far, the "faction specific" mounts don't copy over. This unfortunately includes the Mechano-Hog/Mekgineer's Chopper.

I guess their system sees the Mechano-hog and doesn't copy over the ally version since it sees only the horde mount.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
From what I've noticed so far, the "faction specific" mounts don't copy over. This unfortunately includes the Mechano-Hog/Mekgineer's Chopper.

That...sorta makes sense. Annoying, but makes sense. However it's almost all of the mounts that won't go over. :/ Like my Talbuks. I also noticed my AQ ones didn't either, to name a few. But! My DK's tailoring magic carpet I can't use made it to my pally! Sigh
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Hunter
oh well, just save up for them on horde no big deal.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
I agree its quite annoying because all of my characters got the achievement for having my chopper but not all of them can have it. I find it very amusing though after i ground the netherwing rep twice all of my toons can have them. I just find that confusing really.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412404264
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]