SlamAndAwe v2.1 (Fury/Prot/Arms addon)

90 Tauren Warrior
Display tweaks for all bars, such as color, sizing, placement, border, texture are all coming.

The Rage Bar itself will be getting a color picker and probably get it's own frame so that it can be placed separately from the timer bars. I think I'm going to add an option to have it change color at different rage thresholds as well.

There are still many updates coming but thanks for the feedback.
Edited by Constabull on 9/5/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
51 Orc Warrior
I'm primarily arms, but I tried this out today for my dwarf fury warrior, great add on.
The rage bar is good enough to use even for arms, and I love how it reminds me to use a heroic strike when I have excess rage.

I would kill for an arms mod like this, but it's still a great mod even for just the rage bar.
For fury, it just plain rocks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
More Prot updates coming soon as well, particularly some type of vengeance notification and additional timer bars.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Need more feedback and/or suggestions.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
i havent read any of this and don't really plan too. I saw on MMO Champion that this addon tells you the absorb amount of shield barrier and how much of it is left after hit...is that true.

all I want is an addon like Blood Shield Tracker for DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yes, the shield barrier bar is a duration timer and also includes absorb amount remaining. I've never played a DK so I'm never seen blood shield tracker.

Vengeance bar will probably be added this week as well, but you can enable/disable any bars you don't want to use (aside from rage bar atm).
Edited by Constabull on 9/6/2012 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got the addon, loved it, loged out and next day it wasgone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
In/Out of combat Rage Bar Enable/Disable. Please! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
kk, should be this week.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
v2.0.12:
-Protection's default priority list revamped, also a new thunderclap priority with (if=!debuff.weakened_blows or duration < 6 sec)
-Heroic Leap removed from Fury's default priority list.
-Added libsharedmedia for bar background, border and font textures. You can get additional borders/textures through various addons that use libsharedmedia.
-Rage Bar color can now be modified. Still working on other improvements.
-Cleaned up the configuration menu a bit.

There is a bug when you set any of the textures to "None", I suggest avoid this for now.
Edited by Constabull on 9/6/2012 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When I enter the world, I get an error message:

Message: ...AddOns\SlamAndAwe\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:21: Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0".
Time: 09/06/12 23:59:17
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `error'
Interface\AddOns\SlamAndAwe\Libs\LibStub\LibStub.lua:38: in function `GetLibrary'
...AddOns\SlamAndAwe\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:21: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = "Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0"."

SlamAndAwe is my only addon, I do not have any others at all.

(edit) Seems to be a 2.0.12 issue; I rolled back to 2.0.9 and that works fine.
Edited by Inushi on 9/6/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Fixed in 2.0.13
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Definitely going to give this a go!

Edit:
Loving the Addon, I liked it on Curse!
The Rage Bar and GCD bars are awesome!

A few things i think you could add to improve the addon.

Make the Uptime Bar Moveable (its half in my chat box >.<)

If you could add a Buff bar/box solely for RB! stacks, Similar to what you have for Heroic Strike.
(I'm Currently using TMW for it but it would be awesome if i could only use your Addon.)

Also if you had one other Priority Bar/Box too show the next move that will be coming into your Priority bar.

EDIT 2: Once you reach your rage threshold for HS if you dont use it and you go under your threshold the icon stays in the box until you use it once.
Thanks again for a great Addon!
Edited by Teedo on 9/7/2012 6:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I like using this even for arms, and it's getting really annoying to have this mod ask me to disable it every single time I zone in to a new instance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
1 thing missing as far as a prot war goes...threat bar. add this and i can replace my ice hud add on
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
09/07/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Elrith
I like using this even for arms, and it's getting really annoying to have this mod ask me to disable it every single time I zone in to a new instance.

Hmm, haven't seen this reported. I'll look into it.

Definitely going to give this a go!

Edit:
Loving the Addon, I liked it on Curse!
The Rage Bar and GCD bars are awesome!

A few things i think you could add to improve the addon.

Make the Uptime Bar Moveable (its half in my chat box >.<)

If you could add a Buff bar/box solely for RB! stacks, Similar to what you have for Heroic Strike.
(I'm Currently using TMW for it but it would be awesome if i could only use your Addon.)

Also if you had one other Priority Bar/Box too show the next move that will be coming into your Priority bar.

EDIT 2: Once you reach your rage threshold for HS if you dont use it and you go under your threshold the icon stays in the box until you use it once.
Thanks again for a great Addon!

The Uptime frame is moveable (when you "move frames" from the config). I'll take a look at HS, are you sure you didn't have CS on the target? If CS is on the target, the rage threshold becomes 40. If deadly calm is up then the threshold is 30.

Also, as for a "show the next move", this has been requested before and I doubt I'll add it. To me it's really a useless feature because the priority list is constantly changing up till the last second, especially when it comes to procs. It doesn't make sense to make another box that would constantly be changing, otherwise inaccurate of what is really going to end up in the priority box. Thanks for the input though :)
Edited by Constabull on 9/7/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I updated and it is still not even showing up :(
Acts like its not installed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Try enabling "show lua errors" in menu > interface > help. Then relogging or typing /reload

You can also try removing the addon then removing the saved settings (WoW Folder/WTF/Account/YourAcct#/YourRelam/YourName/SavedVariables/SlamdAndAwe.lua (and .bak).

Curse client can do this automatically when you uninstall through it.

Let me know if something is coming up.
Edited by Constabull on 9/7/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
got it working, Wish the uptime tracker had more options of what you wanted to track. I see the flurried being tracked, I assume the other value is your enrage uptime?Because the icon is diff from enrage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yes, I love your mod. Any particular reason why you included prot and not arms?

But yes, I've been running Black Temple all morning and it's starting to drive me slowly insane having to tell the mod "NO" do not disable whenever I zone in to a new instance or location when I hearth.

And if I accidentally tell it "YES", it not only disables the mod on that character, it disables it on all of my characters and I have to go back into mods and reactivate in the menu.

But it's just inconvenient, still a great mod. Thanks for the warrior love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]