5.0.4 PvE Fury or Arms?

(Locked)

90 Tauren Warrior
Which is better? It looks to me like Fury is better, which makes me sad. Also, rotation tips for both? I honestly have no clue what to do in either... :( I miss old Arms!
90 Orc Warrior
Fury all the way right now. The new Arms rotation is BORRRRINNG!!!!!
90 Night Elf Warrior
08/29/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Zekz
Which is better? It looks to me like Fury is better, which makes me sad. Also, rotation tips for both? I honestly have no clue what to do in either... :( I miss old Arms!

Old Arms... pvp? or new arms pve, it use to be fury for pve till end of warth and start of cata.
Just saying.
90 Orc Warrior
The Arms rotation is boring and reminds me of Wrath Fury.

But I don't like Fury and I pull terrible numbers.
90 Human Warrior
Battle Stance no longer gives you a damage reduction... Just sayin
90 Tauren Warrior
Well the rotation for Arms PvE has changed as I can tell by playing with it. It sucks because slam doesn't have a cast time anymore which leaves me waiting for MS to come off CD which is generally 1.5-2 seconds and sometimes even longer if I don't even have the rage to use Slam.

And Fury is just chaotic to me. I hate having to sit there hoping that I get enraged to use Raging Blow when Berserker Rage is on CD and constantly waiting for Bloodsurge procs for Wild Strike... Ughh... Maybe if somebody could help me with the rotations more I'll learn to like my warrior again.

As of right now... I'll be leveling a Mistweaver Monk when MoP hits... QQ

edit: hmm... because I would hate to ditch Arms for PvE, I kept at it. And it seems that your rotation is kind of centered around building Taste for Blood stacks and then unleashing a final blast with a Heroic Strike critting for a vagillion. exquisite.
Edited by Zekz on 8/30/2012 5:13 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Warrior
So what was the final verdict here? Arms or Fury warriors for PVE?
60 Tauren Death Knight
prot
88 Blood Elf Warrior
Half way through Cata after DS dropped I switched from fury to arms. Loved the numbers and the stance dancing made it fun. Now Since the patch I have been rolling fury. The numbers are solid. The stance depends on the fight. Which depends on how much rage you will generate. During high aoe dmg too raid encounters you should be in zerker stance, and have a lot of rage too play with, and high dps for both single target and multi-mob encounters. Because of the aoe potiental they gave fury warriors.
90 Gnome Warrior
Prot is the new dps spec
90 Blood Elf Warrior
08/30/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Wúlfgar
Battle Stance no longer gives you a damage reduction... Just sayin
doesn't give damage increase any more either.
old arms warrior rotation was way more fun than this.....nuff said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
Edited by Araxom on 2/26/2013 5:38 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]