Guild Perk to summon others is gone? Why?

100 Gnome Warrior
We are a level 25 guild and worked hard for all our perks, especially the one to summon others, it was very important to us. I don't understand why this was taken out of the game. When you are on a quest and other friends/guild members come online, you really want to invite them to join you but it takes forever for them to arrive. This was a very convenient way to speed things on when you are limited on your ingame time. Will you reconsider this?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
500 member McGuild *working* for it's perks.

Mass inviting, now known as work.
Edited by Murugan on 8/31/2012 4:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i know that for some of my guildies, they never learned where the Cata raids were actually located at. they would just be lazy and wait for the summon. I guess this is how blizzard wants to get people back out into the world. not that my lazy guildies won't just wait to be summoned by the stone. maybe its also a way to get locks to use their summoning stone a bit more. idk what their true feelings on the removal is.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
500 member McGuild *working* for it's perks.

Mass inviting, now known as work.

I was going to point this out... guess I don't need to now.

08/31/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Caer
When you are on a quest and other friends/guild members come online, you really want to invite them to join you but it takes forever for them to arrive.

The vast majority of questing is phased anyway.. HGWT wouldn't make a difference in these cases.

Summoning stones are never far away, and it certainly doesn't take "forever" for people to travel around the world.. unless they've become so used to being summoned everywhere that they simply don't know how to get to places.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]