[A] Order of the Griffon is recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
The Order of the Griffon is seeking those who are both adventurous and have a healthy amount of humor to help fill out our ranks.

Now, hopefully, your first question will be, why would I want to sign on with your team? If you are someone who enjoys playing the game, we have plenty of people who do just that here. We specialize in raiding, achievement runs, PvP, and we seem to have figured out how to just plain 'hang out', well... mostly. If you can take your losses with a smile and resolution to do better the next time around, yes, that is who we are. If you find yourself heading towards 'being over the hill' it terms of age, well, yes, we have people along that path as well (one or two of us have been pushed over it already though, so please do be mindful of that.) If you enjoy a joking but yet effective raiding experience, we have room for those who would be so bold as well. Our typical raiding times are 8pm-10pm EDT, Mon-Tue-Wed, and we do provide flasks and food for the team.

If your next question is where can I go to learn more, then we can easily point you in the right directions. Well ok, at least one of these suggestions should benefit your knowledge of us. First, our website is http://order-of-the-griffon.wowstead.com/ Once there, read up on our forums and news. Yes, we have recently formed this guild, so the forum postings have only started recently. If you prefer the conversational direct approach, send our officers or myself a mail or even a /whisper, and inquiry as much as we can handle. Finally, feel free to leave a question here, and we'll get back to it sooner or later.

Ok, I can't think of any more questions you would ask at this point, so I'll just fill in some of the gaps from the above two. Most of the people here are either direct family, married, or very good friends. Yes, we do have one raid group mostly up and running, and we are looking into a second one of sorts to do on the weekends. There are standards to be applied for those who wish to raid. We really don't mind switching people around if and when needed, or running alts as well. In fact, some of us take our alts as seriously as our mains (to the point where we stop describing our characters as either) Some of us are achievement fiends, as you can tell by our roster. And of course, some of us enjoy PvP as well. However, most of us are just as happy to do almost anything as long as we can enjoy it. As long as you show the capacity and enthusiasm to learn, we can have a place for you. As such, we are not looking to become an overly large guild, but rather we value a friendly close-knit atmosphere and prefer personality and maturity over experience.

Please let us know if our little guild-community is of interest to you, we'd really like to hear from you.

Wyndrift- GM (alts = Markynn, Wyndtalon, Thorindor)
Celery - Officer (alts = Narunne, Ishotal, Tyrenae, Tahlorin)
Dozzy - Officer

http://order-of-the-griffon.wowstead.com/
Edited by Wyndrift on 1/12/2013 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are faaamily, I got all mah raiders with me!

Come join the family, we have dwarves with pink undies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We'd like a mage, perhaps a DK, maybe a rogue.

We're looking for more melee, any class can apply we shall fit you in!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are searching for a few ranged, possibly some melee!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for some good peeps.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*hugs Dozzy*

Looking for a Shaman!: Preferably Healing/Ele.
Looking for a DK!: Preferably Frost/Blood.
Looking for Thromgarjr's new undies: Preferably Pink/Frilly.

Looking to raid or just hang out and get achievements? Come talk to us.

We're mostly nice...mostly...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do you have a Healing/Elemental Shaman? A Frost (...ok... or Unholy)/Blood DK? A Mage? A Warlock?
Do you enjoy long walks from the graveyard after swimming in Stone Guards Purple Pools?

Tuesdays/Wednesdays sometimes Mondays 8-10PM.

-----
All classes & specs welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is a tremendous group of people! If you're looking for a new home for your characters, please check us out! A whisper or a in-game mail will do!

I rerolled on Earthen Ring about 6 months ago and during that time I was just strolling around the server doing mostly solo stuff when I decided to check out <Order of the Griffon>. In such a short time, I've gotten to know this guild of close-knit people very well. They are all super friendly and have welcomed me with open arms since day one. These are the types of guildies you want to surround yourself with.

We love working together in a group and can be found doing just that during most peak times. We enjoy a wide variety of activities, from everything from raids and achievements to PvP and dailies. We need YOU to join in on the festivities, so come see for yourself what we're about!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Remember:

-Tuesdays is LFR night, mainly 3,4,5. If you need gear to get to 460 and beyond we'll run them to death with you, well hopefully not our deaths...

-We're renewing our old mount runs. Raid achievement mounts & dungeon achievement mounts.

-Rated battleground mounts! PvP is fun, we take it seriously but we're not looking to rank and the horsey is pretty!

-Raiding! We like to raid, we'd like to kill things but we're not against decorating the floor instead for a while. We're casual raiders, but we have expectations/needs/wants/desires...rawr:
--No standing in colourful badness. (Or muted/greyish tones of badness if you're colourblind)
--Keep your gear up to par.
--Ask for help if you need it.
--Sense of your humor!
Edited by Celery on 12/7/2012 4:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hello, what nights are your raid nights?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
*waves at Boramere*

Tuesday is normally dedicated to knocking out the LFR content, while Wednesday and Monday is for 10-man normal mode.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do you have a Healing/Elemental Shaman? A Frost (...ok... or Unholy)/Blood DK? A Mage? A Warlock? A Prot Warrior? A Prot Pally?
Do you enjoy long walks from the graveyard after swimming in Stone Guards Purple Pools?

-----
All classes & specs welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
December is upon us and thus the 12 Griffon days of Christmas have begun!

Dashing through Kun-Lai, with the Sha right on my back
Ran into a big Yeti that threw me right off track
Finally got to One Keg, then ran up through the Temple
Tried to jump into Zouchin Village....CRAP it's not that simple...

Jingle bells, Dozzy smells.
Wyndrift layed an egg!
Aroefelle stole my bell before she went to bed.

Visit the guild website everyday to view the Griffons frivolity! Message Wyndrift, Dozzy or myself in game to join in the fun!

order-of-the-griffon.wowstead.com
Edited by Celery on 12/14/2012 2:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/14/2012 02:23 AMPosted by Celery
Jingle bells, Dozzy smells.

Oyyee!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Don't be cross. The Peanuts gang had Pig-Pen. We have you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Be on the lookout for my new line of fragrances called Doz de Toilette; protection from man stink.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*hangs a fragrant Christmas tree from Dozzy's nose* OI!

Merry Christmas everyone from Australia!

---------------
Remember:

-Tuesdays is LFR night, mainly 3,4,5. If you need gear to get to 460 and beyond we'll run them to death with you, well hopefully not our deaths...

-We're renewing our old mount runs. Raid achievement mounts & dungeon achievement mounts.

-Rated battleground mounts! PvP is fun, we take it seriously but we're not looking to rank and the horsey is pretty!

-Raiding! We like to raid, we'd like to kill things but we're not against decorating the floor instead for a while. We're casual raiders, but we have expectations/needs/wants/desires...rawr:
--No standing in colourful badness. (Or muted/greyish tones of badness if you're colourblind)
--Sense of your humor!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes, yes, yes...no, no, no no no!

Yes!

No!

PEPPERS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, yes, yes...no, no, no no no!

Yes!

No!

PEPPERS!!!

:D I told you that was the best line EVER.

-Tuesdays is LFR night or any night we feel the need, If you need gear to get to 460 and beyond we'll run them to death with you, well hopefully not our deaths...

-Old mount runs. Raid achievement mounts & dungeon achievement mounts.

-Achievements!

-PvP Fridays is our PvPish night, join Dozzy in a kamikaze frost bomb run.

--Sense of your humor!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The one item I see my colleagues gloss over is the actual contacting of people for purposes of asking a question or learning more about our little community. Allow me to elaborate on this item.

Our officership at current consists of Wyndrift (and his many alts), Celery (and her many alts), and Dozzy (and his not nearly as many alts). At least one of them is usually present in the evenings during the week and at random times over the weekend. If they are not on, I usually am and will gladly answer whatever questions you may have about us.

Also be sure to use the in-game mail system. I speak from personal experience (it's how I contacted them when I was interested in learning more) that they will get back to you as soon as they get the mail.

So if you are even curious about whether our small community is right for you, please do not hesitate to ask. While it is important to us that we acquire people who will fit well, it is more important for you to make sure we are a good fit for what you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]