LF Raiding Guild for MoP!

90 Night Elf Druid
A couple buds and I are looking around for a raiding guild for MoP.
-Discipline Priest
-Enhance Shaman
-Balance Druid
We are looking to return to the level of raiding we were at in WotLK, which was about 3 days a week. (We took a break from raiding hardcore in Cataclysm if you are wondering, focused on RL events.) We provide our own food and flasks, and potions. We are a group of three very raid aware people, that are focused on progressing and being the best at our class at all times. Constructive criticism is more than welcome and feel free to drop me a line in-game or on this post for more info. Such as armory links, raiding experience, available schedule etc.
Thanks for reading!
~Eruzies
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Hey! <Disenchanted> is looking for members just like you guys. We're also a group of friends who have been playing together since Wrath. The guild is brand new and we could definitely use players like you. We're aiming to progress through normal and heroic content

We are going to be raiding Friday and Saturday nights.

You can pst me in game if you have any questions. Thanks!
Edited by Monnan on 9/2/2012 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]