[A] Terra Promessa is recruiting for 25m

85 Human Priest
Terra Promessa 8/8H is looking to recruit for a 25man Raid Team for MoP. We are very close core group looking to expand our ranks and grow into a group of 25 friends raiding and having fun. We raid tue wed and thur nights 7pm server until 10pm. If you are interested please go check out our website www.terrapromessa.enjin.com. Must have mumble. (21+ only sorry)

We are currently looking to fill the following spots:

2 Healer spot preferably a Paladin, Priest, or Shaman
Edited by Wellness on 10/7/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm so excited that you guys are trying to go 25man. With so very few 25m guilds here, it makes me very pleased to see this.

If you guys ever want to talk about how 25mans run or anything like that feel free to contact me in game and good luck to you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
25 mans ftw! Fun environment, too!
Edited by Dellingr on 9/10/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thanks Dell and Zolvolt!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good luck expanding to 25, defiantly would be good to see more 25mans!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We are still open for recruitment, looking to fill the last few slots to begin raiding this week. If you're looking for a home, please consider putting in an application to our website, and direct questions to an officer in game.

www.terrapromessa.enjin.com

We're searching for just a few more healers and possibly a dps or two to make this happen!
Edited by Clearly on 10/7/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]