Killing Time is Recruiting

100 Troll Mage
Group 2 of Killing Time is recruiting. We are looking for 3-4 of progression when it is released. What we are looking for is:
Tanks (Note: Dps offspec is mandatory!)
Warrior
Paladin
Healers
Paladin
Mistweaver (will hold you to 2 weeks to get to 90/geared)
Resto Shaman
Discipline Priest
DPS
Any Dps Spec is welcome until updated notice.

(Side Note: This is Group 2. This is not Kelyne group. Also be aware we do not know how we handling the legendary quest so far.)

If you are interested send me a mail in game with reasoning you should join. If you are rerolling a monk for next xpac. I will give you a two weeks to gear up for raiding.
Edited by Hino on 9/1/2012 4:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
wow, really group two? you main group wansnt any good this xpac outside of DS *cough the competition left cough* sounds like just another way for you guys to inflate your ego's even further. pfff this server is pathetic glad i got out! enjoy your hell hole
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because there's absolutely no chance whatsoever that they simply have more than 25 people who want to raid on a consistent basis, right?
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
09/04/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Léx
Because there's absolutely no chance whatsoever that they simply have more than 25 people who want to raid on a consistent basis, right?

there are more than ten of these people?, this is a titan damn'd epidemic!
seriously though 99.9% of that guild are jerks, why would you bother defending them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
there are more than ten of these people?, this is a titan damn'd epidemic!
seriously though 99.9% of that guild are jerks, why would you bother defending them?

Why wouldn't I? I've only seen one of their members act like a jerk before. Hardly deserving of being insulted on their recruitment post.
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
well it seems you disagree with most of the server.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm a jerk when did this happen?
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
in a Firelands run where you were telling everyone how under performing they were, what a elitest, you guys must be sooo proud of your 15% ds clear *lol*come down off your mountain
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well were people actually performing poorly?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/07/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Tyregen
in a Firelands run where you were telling everyone how under performing they were, what a elitest, you guys must be sooo proud of your 15% ds clear *lol*come down off your mountain

1/10 troll.

The rest of that fraction, the 9/10 part, is the likelihood you were the terrible one.
Edited by Zaubo on 9/8/2012 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
09/08/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Zaubo

1/10 troll.

The rest of that fraction, the 9/10 part, is the likelihood you were the terrible one.

Look out guys we got a badass here!

zomg i was so awesome on some back water server please stroke my EPEEN!!!1!!1!111

Zaubo you have only ever been a 3/10 troll at the best and a 2/10 player
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You know it kind of detracts from your claims about other players skill when you post on an anonymous dummy account. Don't you think?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/08/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Tyregen
Look out guys we got a badass here!

Thanks.

zomg i was so awesome on some back water server please stroke my EPEEN!!!1!!1!111

My awesomeness is independent of the server I occupy.

Zaubo you have only ever been a 3/10 troll at the best and a 2/10 player

09/08/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Léx
You know it kind of detracts from your claims about other players skill when you post on an anonymous dummy account.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Any chance you guys will start doing 25 mans again?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bumping for the second team! So excited for you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Uses the old hip....and bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]