Pet Battles??

100 Night Elf Mage
Dear Sentinels,

Seriously. WTF? I got a 'free' L'il XT yesterday and it has all kinds of funky attributes. Then I see we can have pet battles. Ok, I have trouble remembering that I have all the pets that I have managed to buy/collect over the years and seldom have my pet out and running around. I feel guilty if I have the pet out (and forget) and take off flying and land and the poor thing is right there, looking at me like I am some kind of monster for making it run on the ground while I am flying. Now I have to subject the poor thing(s) to fight other pets?

*SIGH* I am too old for this.

Signed,

Confused as Usual
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Dear confused as Usual.

The pet battles A.K.A Wowemon is by option only, therefore you do not have to take part, leave your pets where they are. But If I understand correctly, you have to battle a pet to level 3 for the trap to catch more.

I just wish they would let us start collecting pets already.

Signed,

Annoyed on Tho Bro
Edited by Todar on 8/30/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, but how could you resist getting a westfall chicken and heading out back of Ironforge to fight em?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
D.E.H.T.A. would find out...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Pfffft, D.E.H.T.A., they're allllll the way up in Northrend.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/30/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Ikinai
Pfffft, D.E.H.T.A., they're allllll the way up in Northrend.

an by the time they got to where I was, i'd be long gone
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I am going to battle all 171 pets. Just to see how bored out of my mind I get.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/31/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Prodon

Don't forget to catch the other 329 pets :p
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
08/31/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Ikinai

Don't forget to catch the other 329 pets :p
Oh don't you worry. I will catch them all. And do my very best.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
500 pets! Yikes.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/31/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Sarahgadi
500 pets! Yikes.

There might actually be more, but I believe the achievement is 500, or was in beta.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
I quit. :-(((
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
08/31/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Sarahgadi
NEVER SURRENDER! We must ensla... Errr, relocate them all to a safer environment. Yeah, that's it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/31/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Sarahgadi

but, the bunnies, think about the bunnies! They need you, you're their bestest and only friend.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Bunnies? BUNNIES!! I HATE BUNNIES! Where are the wascaly wabbits. I got my shot gun ready. Dag Nabbit.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/03/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Bunnies? BUNNIES!! I HATE BUNNIES! Where are the wascaly wabbits. I got my shot gun ready. Dag Nabbit.
Do you have your trusty hound dog? Just let them flush them out and stand near by. I have noticed that the bunnies run in long curvy circles.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/03/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Prodon
Do you have your trusty hound dog? Just let them flush them out and stand near by. I have noticed that the bunnies run in long curvy circles.

It's also due to rabbits favoring one side, much as humans have a dominant hand, it appears rabbits have a dominant side and tend to hop to the opposite direction because of it. If you notice which way they tend to hop you can lead them out with your shot ;)
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
09/03/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Sarahgadi

ooooooooh

Any chance we'll be able to catch those well-armed bunnies? Imagine THOSE battles!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/06/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Eilethalua

ooooooooh

Any chance we'll be able to catch those well-armed bunnies? Imagine THOSE battles!

Hmmm, i didn't go try catching those in beta. I should have tried.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/06/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Ikinai

It's also due to rabbits favoring one side, much as humans have a dominant hand, it appears rabbits have a dominant side and tend to hop to the opposite direction because of it. If you notice which way they tend to hop you can lead them out with your shot ;)
Iki..... I love you even more now, just for knowing that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]