Post a Non-Superficial Compliment

88 Worgen Mage
08/30/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Danyl
I got skipped over, thrice, so I remove my compliment! No soup for you!
I believe the point of posting in the thread is not to receive a compliment, but rather to give one.

My joking; it was missed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Rowle
I believe the point of posting in the thread is not to receive a compliment, but rather to give one.

I added you to it. <3
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Mage

I added you to it. <3

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
08/30/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Rowle
It seemed you felt slighted as you felt compelled to point it out.

In any case, this argument serves no real purpose in this thread, so I'll stop posting about it.
Edited by Danyl on 8/30/2012 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
@ Rowle.

I've had disagreements with you in the past, but I want to thank you for role-playing a character that is both original and feels very realistic to me. I feel like it's difficult to role-play a mage without fitting into certain stereotypes, and to roleplay someone who's opposed to the Light without also confirming to certain stereotypes, but you've done both of these in an original and intriguing manner. Bravo.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I added you to it. <3

Shish-Karob, you are sweet, nice, and despite me not having seen a picture of you IRL, totes a hottie.

We should french kiss and stuff sometime.
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Shaman
I'm going to get sniped by someone, I just know it.

Which I did! All right, I don't really know Graict except I've seen you around occasionally. Ferenold, on the other hand, I know only a slight bit more of. I've actually roleplayed with you, too, but my main's identity is only slightly secret. :<

I really like what you're doing as far as roleplay goes, and how you're going about it. The whole trek to Gilneas and staying there is just amazing. I absolutely adore it when someone can really modify the game mechanics and development of stuff without completely changing what Blizzard has there. (If you get what I mean?)

I also like the character you roleplay. =D You haven't cliched and it's nice to see some civillian types because WoW is lacking of them. What can I say? We all want to be a hero.

FO TEH GENERAL POPULACE:

I never knew how amazing Moon Guard could really be. People look at us and they see this stereotypical face of Goldshire and how everyone on here ERPs - but I looked back at these forums a few days ago on some random whim and I see these astonishing stories of people helping each other. My heart goes out to everyone, because I want to help the world. It's a big mission, I know, so I'm starting small. >.>

Everyone's so kind to each other, honestly. I may not know all of you that well, but I feel like my first post and I was accepted even though I've been on MG for a while.

I think that's all? I just want to say everyone's really awesome. Support system FTW.
Edited by Vestaania on 8/30/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do have pics of Graict. And we should totally

08/30/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Graict
kiss and stuff sometime.

I'm going to get sniped by someone, I just know it.

So what I'm going to do is reply to the person I see now, and then make a general post about how amazing everyone here is. <3

...In an edit.
You're cute and I'm jealous of your robes.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
From your forum post you seem to be a smart person. I also admire the fact you like Scarlets. (ScarletCrusade4lyfebrah.) I'd like to get to know you more and I hopefully will, as I plan to check out the guild you're in with my pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Elivina
From your forum post you seem to be a smart person. I also admire the fact you like Scarlets. (ScarletCrusade4lyfebrah.) I'd like to get to know you more and I hopefully will, as I plan to check out the guild you're in with my pally.
I needa add you to RID, I'm all excited now.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
08/30/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Karob
I needa add you to RID, I'm all excited now.

Don't add him! His name is in all lower case and he looks silly!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am silly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Karob: You're a fairly silly guy as you've just said. But despite that, I've seen you grow a lot as a role-player myself. I'm not trying to be condescending here or say I have the ability to judge the role-play of other people. In my own opinion though, you've grown to be a lot stronger over the months. ;D
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Ferenold, you're a really nice person from what I've seen. I've gone to you with questions before (though you probably don't remember) and you've been really helpful and kind. You once invited my character to RP, without knowing me.

You seem to be a pretty awesome person.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
@Elivina

From what I gather about some of your posts, you seem like someone who is educated above the norm. I enjoy that.
Reply Quote
@Elivina

From what I gather about some of your posts, you seem like someone who is educated above the norm. I enjoy that.

I had the pleasure of RPing with you and the Hawktotem Tribe on Mawhar, and now I've had the pleasure of RPing with you and House Andro on Menedi and Rhoen. You're a great roleplayer, an intelligent and pleasant guy OOC, and have contributed a great deal to the roleplay on this server throughout the years. I admire you greatly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You strike me as a very unpretentious, open poster. /like

(Edit: Now I wonder who's been talking about me. /eyebrow)
Edited by Convallaria on 8/31/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
08/31/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Áphel
I've seen you around, I've heard your name mentioned quite a bit, and we shared a nice quick conversation when I welcomed you to the Alliance. You seem like an amicable and good person on first impression.

You have facilitated some of the wackiest, most hilariously fun RP that I've ever seen in any game. Which isn't to say that your serious RP isn't good; quite the contrary. But exploring the darker corners of Kalimdor with Aphel and the gang always carried its own, perfect hint of humor; even when the characters' situation was horrible, or horrifying.

I also count you as a good friend, knowledgeable, intelligent, and open-minded. I've had some enjoyable, and in a couple of cases enlightening, conversations with you on ventrilo. Overall, you're one of the greats whom I've met since starting on Moon Guard, and I'm truly grateful to know you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]