Healers. Oh my...

60 Worgen Druid
I'm finally starting to get used to the expansion changes but the healing.... wow. It's just outrageous. When I can spam Rejuvenation on everyone around me and keep multiple people up JUST with that, it's crazy.

Did an EOTS at level 60, lowest in the bracket. Kept 5 to 6 people from EVER dying through the whole BG.
Then I did an AB where I used just Rejuve and did pretty much just as good.

I can see why folks are crying "OP!" and resto druids supposedly aren't even the kings....

And yeah, "Not balanced until 90" my !@#$. Nice excuse.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Can we please stop making these threads? The patch just dropped, and this happens after every pre-expansion patch. The sky is not falling, I assure you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
08/31/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Anarri
Can we please stop making these threads? The patch just dropped, and this happens after every pre-expansion patch. The sky is not falling, I assure you.

Yes this

Also, the last line of your post isn't an "excuse", it's entirely the case. It isn't balanced until 90. And really anything below 85 is pretty silly to talk about at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Lvl 60 pvp is very important? On my lvl 85 Druid rejuvenate ticks for about 6-7k, and with the dmg thats going around... its not saving anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
08/31/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Dardius
"Not balanced until 90"

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/penguu_penguu/phrase.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This is 2 in like 3 days that Ive seen. QQ more, seriously. The Prepatch is 3 days old, balance will come with TIME.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Wow.

I was making a statement. I guess I should not expect a logical and intelligent discussion. I'm not on these forums much but it's obviously full of hate, piss and vinegar. I worry about humanity...

I understand that things may (and probably will) change. Just making a point. If you have something positive to add, please do so. If not, why post other than to show how much of a moron you are?
Reply Quote
The sky is blue.

There, now I made a statement too... and worthy of about as much logical and intelligent discussion as yours was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
The sky is blue.

There, now I made a statement too... and worthy of about as much logical and intelligent discussion as yours was.

I wish to discuss this further...

Why is the sky blue?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The sky is blue.

I wish to discuss this further...

Why is the sky blue?

The sky is blue because the grass is Green.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Shammyren
the grass is Green.

Green is OP.

NERF GREEN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why is the sky blue?

Because physics.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/penguu_penguu/jackiewtf.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/31/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Morenn
the grass is Green.

Green is OP.

NERF GREEN!

OMG I cant believe Blizz Nerfed Green again. Not I cant even go into a BG at lvl 40 without being killed by all the other Colors. It is Completely unbalanced and unfair. QQQQQQ
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
But I hear that Blue is OP now. We should all roll Blue.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Shammyren
OMG I cant believe Blizz Nerfed Green again. Not I cant even go into a BG at lvl 40 without being killed by all the other Colors. It is Completely unbalanced and unfair. QQQQQQ

The game is clearly not balanced before Fuscia.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Again. Humanity is doomed. Buncha freaking comedians.

I hope you people don't breed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/31/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Morenn

The game is clearly not balanced before Fuscia.

But it needs to be balanced so I can play Magenta
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I blame Cyan.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Again. Humanity is doomed. Buncha freaking comedians.

I hope you people don't breed.

/bow

Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here all week, and next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, and the week after that...you get the idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]