Healers. Oh my...

90 Tauren Priest
08/31/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Dardius
I hope you people don't breed.

It's too late.

RUN FOR THE HILLS! THEY'VE SPAWNED!
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Hey, at least this has turned into a thread we can read and smile and laugh at and not one that causes us to grimace in pain.

With that said, I think chartreuse is extremely OP and should be taken out of the game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
they did take it out of the game witht he hotfix today.....but next xpac you can glyph it to work again :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'm laughing and smiling. My face is also completely devoid of grimaces.

I don't know about everyone else.

08/31/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Dardius
With that said, I think chartreuse is extremely OP and should be taken out of the game.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey, at least this has turned into a thread we can read and smile and laugh at and not one that causes us to grimace in pain.

Then we have done our Job correctly

Along with Aquamarine
Edited by Shammyren on 8/31/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
While we're at it...we should just Perma-Ban Pink.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I prefer Magenta.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Dardius
I hope you people don't breed.

Alas, you are 10 years too late.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly

I agree... but don't tell Winni. She will hurt us. :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
The sky is blue.

There, now I made a statement too... and worthy of about as much logical and intelligent discussion as yours was.

I wish to discuss this further...

Why is the sky blue?

Rayleigh scattering.
Reply Quote
Wow.

I was making a statement. I guess I should not expect a logical and intelligent discussion. I'm not on these forums much but it's obviously full of hate, piss and vinegar. I worry about humanity...

I understand that things may (and probably will) change. Just making a point. If you have something positive to add, please do so. If not, why post other than to show how much of a moron you are?

People disagree with you, they are trolling.

I worry about humanity when people can't handle a different PoV.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Dardius
I was making a statement. I guess I should not expect a logical and intelligent discussion.

About what, exactly? Blizzard has a strict policy regarding low-level balance, what's to discuss?

Besides, there have been countless threads in every forum on this very issue since the patch dropped. You people need to use the !@#$ing search function, and stop making unnecessary threads.

People disagree with you, they are trolling.

I worry about humanity when people can't handle a different PoV.

I don't think you understand what's going on here.
Edited by Anarri on 8/31/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Wow, Anarri.

Did you read the whole thread? We all moved on and started having fun. Chill out. Don't be a rude freaking troll...

If you are going to post, at least make it on the current topic. What do you think of the role of magenta in the game?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
08/31/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Morenn

I agree... but don't tell Winni. She will hurt us. :(

Ohgeeze you're right...

Nothing to see here, Winni! Nothing at all!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
08/31/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Dardius
why post other than to show how much of a moron you are?

Pot, kettle, names?

It has been stated repeatedly by developers that pre-expansion patches are balanced around the next level cap. For all intents and purposes, level 85 is no longer the cap. We are in the twilight of Cataclysm; content is largely irrelevant; PvP is winding down.

You can call it an excuse. You can raise a fuss and call Blizzard lazy, inept, what have you. They're not going to care because this is intentional and has occurred in every pre-expansion patch. It might not have been as noticeable in Wrath, because you were already able to spam things endlessly and the mana changes were eased in (over levels 80, 81 and 82), but it was still there.

Beyond that, you should be happy that Blizzard is worried more about balancing future content than it does content that will very shortly be outdated. In a perfect world, they'd have a handful of teams dedicated to retrograde balance, but the reality is that they're more invested in what the majority are interested in: relevant, fresh content.

I must ask, too, what makes you better than anyone else in this thread? Your attitude? Ironically enough, you've probably been the most negative person in this thread, despite telling people that they ought to contribute positively or not at all. Your inability to simply post in a pre-existing thread, since you clearly feel that your voice must be heard? What are you contributing to humanity that others aren't?

Edit:

Only read the first page.

Fandango will be winning the color race.
Edited by Elethia on 9/1/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Wow, elethia. You are calling me negative? Really?

I could get behind the concept of Fandango as a winning color. It's better than brown for sure...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow, elethia. You are calling me negative? Really?

I could get behind the concept of Fandango as a winning color. It's better than brown for sure...

Dont you dare nerf Brown. its gotten Nerfed enough it World of Colorcraft
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Wow.

I was making a statement. I guess I should not expect a logical and intelligent discussion. I'm not on these forums much but it's obviously full of hate, piss and vinegar. I worry about humanity...

you should not expect what you cant not provide son.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Druid
Wow.

you should not expect what you cant not provide son.

Again. Stirring the pot and not discussing the ramification of color nerfing and the rampant OP-ness of certain colors.
/sigh.

Chill out people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]