anyone selling WOTLK & CATA titles

90 Tauren Druid
theres certain titles id like to get before MoP pst me ingame if any guild is interested in selling them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
What titles?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
mainly bane of the fallen king, starcaller, would love light of dawn but that would way more people and i would love destroyers end but dunno if that would be possible with 9 since ive only done it on LFR which is obviously way easier
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
you can pug these easy enough
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
What ^ he said, you can even pug destroyers end. Possibly even Savior. www.openraid.us
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Light of Dawn takes about 14ish people who know what they're doing. Just stack ranged dps, burn LK during transition phases, gg.

Last I checked, Openraid has been down for maintenance more than its been up. Your best chance is to bug Qi/Lilleth/whatever alts he has, and see about getting into one of his xrealm groups.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
What's the point of getting titles months or years after they're relevant? I've always thought they're supposed to be a way to show someone went through the pain in the butt job of progressing a fight and earning a win...not paying someone to win for you. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The cool thing about Herald is it cannot be outgeared and muscled thru. Sure the talents have changed, probably making the fight easier but you still have to be level 80 with the required gear level.

The rest of them are (imo) just about collecting achievement points. Anyone with self respect won't display LoD earning it anywhere past WotLK.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ive just really liked titles and LoD is one ive always wanted and didnt get to obtain at the time and i just started back about 2 weeks ago after a 15 month forced stoppage and just wanna go back and get ones i missed and always wanted to get
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/04/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Chalz
What's the point of getting titles months or years after they're relevant? I've always thought they're supposed to be a way to show someone went through the pain in the butt job of progressing a fight and earning a win...not paying someone to win for you. :-\

What's the point of listening to 80s music if it's the year 2012? It's not relevant anymore. What's the point of anything? There's obviously a market for this.

Titles are static. The people who attain them are the ones that attach meaning thereto. Ergo, what you 'always thought' a title was supposed to represent has no bearing on the premises other than to inject your own personal commentary on a legitimate request for services.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Matt....Damon
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
09/04/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Ranzou

What's the point of listening to 80s music if it's the year 2012? It's not relevant anymore. What's the point of anything? There's obviously a market for this.

Titles are static. The people who attain them are the ones that attach meaning thereto. Ergo, what you 'always thought' a title was supposed to represent has no bearing on the premises other than to inject your own personal commentary on a legitimate request for services.

Injecting my own personal commentary was precisely what I was doing...hence my commentary. I appreciate you describing to me the inner-workings of basic discussion. The response, "For the achievement points" is a wonderful answer. I forget people dig those.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If ya need any help see what I can do.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ty uncut and thanks to Pnc to helping setup me getting my LoD
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Raid titles and meta mounts should follow the same trend that the naxx stuff did.

Once a new content patch is released, you can still get the achievements but the mounts/titles become unavailable, let the people who did it right have it while allowing people to still get the points at a later date should they desire to.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Pretty sure you cannot get points (FoS or otherwise) for Immortal, Undying, ect. The reward for finishing those were the mounts, yes.
The dates show enough. I've seen very, VERY few people who earn LoD, Twilight Vanquisher, [insert old title here] wear it as any kind of status symbol. Most just think its a cool looking/sounding title (ie the OP.)
If they were to wear it to show a type of "status" they're really only diluting themselves.
If you really want a reward for effort/being semi decent, bring back the realm first titles for hardmode: Celestial Defender, Grand/Argent Crusader, Death's Demise. Always thought those were pretty cool.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Agreed, I remember working my !@# off for "Of The Nightfall" only to see everyone farm it with ease later on.

Yeah, realm first clear titles were always awesome, bring them back as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Death's Demise

ow yerh ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
^^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]