Aeonaxx spawned

90 Draenei Shaman
Been camping Aeonaxx for about 2 weeks now and just wanna let you know he spawned at around 3:30am today ... i heard NPCscan go off and started shaking because i couldn't find him then saw him flying past me with half health and someone on him :( dunno where he spawned but congratz to whoever got him back to camping for another 2 weeks for me lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Good luck on the hunt, he's totally worth it when you get him :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Just a update: He spawned again tonight i think around 7:30pm not sure. He spawned at one of the south spawn points so i didn't get him, i've been camping the NW spawn. Feel free to post any info about Aeonaxx and your time camping for him.

09/03/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Sophistique
Good luck on the hunt, he's totally worth it when you get him :)

Thanks :D one of my favorite looking mounts, cant wait to get it
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Update: Bloodseeker spawned today 10:08am. Not worth camping again for at least 6 hours! So close but so far
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bloodseeker spawned again over Quarterzite Basin at 5:23pm server time. If anyone sees aeonaxx in the 6 hours please post as that would contradict the bloodseeker/aeonaxx spawn timer theory!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/09/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Såilørmoon
Bloodseeker spawned again over Quarterzite Basin at 5:23pm server time.

thanks for the update Sailormoon, time to go camp TLPD for 6 hours :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bloodseeker just spawned at the NW spawn point at 1:02pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bloodseeker just spawned again today 8:55pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Fuuuuuck yeh Aeonaxx just spawned at the NE spawn point at 4:13pm server time and i finally got it :D good luck to everyone else camping for him. Time to camp TLPD now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Grats Bbrittain XD
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Priest
Hey guys, the blood seeker just spawned for me at 1:40 am Mountain time. (stormscale server btw, dont think it matters with new phasing though). Time to take a break, happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey everyone! :)

Just letting you know that I finally got Aeonaxx today at 5:59pm on the dot server time (17:29 NPC scan time) at the SW2 spawn point.

Also blood seeker had spawned earlier in the morning at 10:35am NPC scan time NW2 spawn point (11:05am server time). So roughly 7 hours between spawns.

Good luck with camping everyone!!!!!!!

It is so worth it when you finally get it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He spawned at 8-9 pm for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]