Dwarf guilds?

90 Night Elf Rogue
I have a friend who is asking if there are any active dwarven guilds on this server? He is looking for rp heavy or at least some rp if possible.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
I remember a guild named 'Small Frye' was once entirely gnomes/dwarves- they lifted that restriction a long time ago but they rp and I would bet have people with similar interests.

Also, most all of the 'Wintercrown Tribunal' that I've seen has been dwarf. I don't know what their interests are, though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not to my knowledge. Small Frye started out dwarf/gnome, but now include anyone. Bael Modan was dwarf only, but they've been gone a long time.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I seem to recall something forming at one point, and i now the idea has come up in our OOC channel before, i think the name was something along the lines of Stoneblood Cartel or something...Cartel sounds wrong, maybe it was Circle? BAH! anywho, there are a ton of great guilds that would be more than willing to have dwarves join their ranks
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The Stoneblood Circle, yes, but mostly inactive as of now.

The Terra have their headquarters based in a Wildhammer fort, does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I don't know any all-dwarf guilds on the server.

Of course, Gambit could always use a gnome or two, but that's just me being a shameless plug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)