Rate the Above Warrior Transmogrification!

90 Worgen Warrior
Argh, I can't find any decent n' recent (hey look, I'm a poet; whoop-dee-doo) threads like this, so... you all know what to do!
@Amaretta. I like it. Really original.
Speaking of originality. I know mine's kinda a legit set, but come on. Only thing better than this set is the heroic of... Yup, you guess it. This set. :p
89 Dwarf Hunter
hot 9/10 would have given more but it just look too manly to be a blood elf. there is no hunter morg thread so im getting in here.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
^^ A hat with horns on it. Hard to go wrong there.
90 Orc Warrior
^ 10/10 hot damn, you found the perfect helm to match your armor. nice job
nice sprawl,
gloves dont quite match, maybe the exalted gauntlets instead? [item="http://www.wowhead.com/item=14976/exalted-gauntlets#." /]
Edited by Jaxrek on 9/2/2012 4:19 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
8.5/10 Jaxrek

I actually really love that transmog. Normally, I'd despise all warrior PvP gear from Cata seasons, but you make it work really well. I just can't help but notice the belt, sorry. =( It's not silver enough.
Edited by Thellandria on 9/2/2012 6:31 AM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
Bahaha, forgot to switch to this character. Disregard the silly drood post! Just.. erm.. pretend this character said that. =P

Silly me! ^_^
Edited by Amarettä on 9/2/2012 6:33 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hi there
90 Worgen Warrior
1/10 for not rating. :>
meh cheater! wats with the cloth headpiece?? and several pieces are not transmogged they are the actual piece!!! (edited to say Im just teasing you)
Ill give you a 6/10, downgraded for the above but plus one for showing the belly. :)
Anyway we need better poses in armory makes it hard to see some of your gear.
(I swaped out the belt :) ) I have logged out in my dps set now so hopefully it updates
Edited by Jaxrek on 9/2/2012 1:30 PM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
Hehe. xP Yeah, I have a set that's transmogged, but it has my guild tabard on it, and I don't have a main hand sword yet, so I can't really mog that. =P I would show my mogged helm, but there are no black plate helmets that don't cover your face. Booo. =(

Skip me, though, because I've already rated Jax in above comments! :P
Edited by Amarettä on 9/2/2012 1:36 PM PDT
@Jaxrek

Very nice set! Dont think ive seen anything like it around.

9/10
Nice use of Deathbone. Doesn't get used very much. 8/10 cus the helm doesn't quite match in color or style.
Edited by Kerlunaz on 9/2/2012 4:08 PM PDT
85 Orc Warrior
8/10
90 Orc Warrior
nice sprawl,
gloves dont quite match, maybe the exalted gauntlets instead? [item="http://www.wowhead.com/item=14976/exalted-gauntlets#." /]

I'm trying to go for the Kor'kron look. Everything besides my chest, weapon and boots match them perfectly. (for the record, there are no retrievable boots that exactly resemble the Kor'kron boots)
90 Human Warrior
Here is my set. It took me a while to get the swords and I susally have th Stormwind tabard (the really detailed one) on. I'm still not really satisfied with my my sword yet either.
90 Worgen Warrior
7/10 Looks pretty nice but it's mostly just a pvp set. (not that original)
85 Human Warrior
7/10 I like the over all wolf set, but I personally don't think the sword matches
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]