Hello Kitty Action Squad recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Reckléss
made me smile in RL . which member is that?

Gold star for effort
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Reckléss
really hello kitty w/e? lol i mean its not really gona bother me at all cause im done with wow...got better things like madden 2013 friends family work college an nfl football season startin an so on. but u nerds couldn't come up with a better name..if i ain't known any better i would of thought u kids were some lil girls on wow lol

AMG now i know why its called retrospect, cause when ppl leave it they cant believe they were in such a !@#$ guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/04/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Solu
AMG now i know why its called retrospect, cause when ppl leave it they cant believe they were in such a !@#$ guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Join if you wanna be lead by tweens, serious.. Be Ashamed GM your a prepatch guru be ashamed.. Come at me Kitty, ill lolcat your throat

Guild needs to be lead by Allspark and Solu for any progression

LOL. First of all, I wasn't even the one who kicked you. Second, nobody is a "Tween." Lastly, you wouldn't have been kicked if you understood english and listened in BGs. Wtf is a prepatch guru? Because I quit in wrath and came back late cata?

edit; Also, progression as in what? We're a PvP guild, we will PvP. If you had joined with hopes of dragonslaying you came to the wrong place. If you actually wanted to PvP, why couldn't you follow direction? IE; "We're all going to get the flag, we're going to go up tunnel" and yet you run the opposite way and heal puggers,
Edited by Rehpe on 9/6/2012 2:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/NXPck.gif

imout
Edited by Despond on 9/7/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bump for these guys.
Reply Quote
(respect to Allspark and Solu)

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEE? :'(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Meow
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Ryanlol on 9/6/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/31/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Rehpe
Don't bother asking to join if you have downs, cant swap to a kill target, or don't know how to target a healer.

there goes my chances
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lalalala
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blue's Clues Adventure Club on alli, make it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hmm i wonder what new guild all my haters will be in next month. Let's see some of the guilds there have been so far. Mvmk, vex, sons of blackhand, mothership, envy, velocity, bloods and now hello kitty. Hmmm does no one else see the common trend here?

Every single time you guys act like your something special and out to get us and in a month half of you cry babies are in a new guild throwing an even bigger fit than before. I especially like when the ohh the guilds a week old excuse comes in to justify losing even though its the same pack of losers that have rotated together through every guild on the server just to try to mob me and my guild.

Keep at it kids, hopefully whatever guild your all occupying in a month will be able to carry you past that rough 1500 wall in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/09/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Wyndoor
Keep at it kids, hopefully whatever guild your all occupying in a month will be able to carry you past that rough 1500 wall in arena.

Ehem....

- Legendary Staff
- 300 Games played in 2's
- Still not even above 1800
- ??????

How do play game?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmm i wonder what new guild all my haters will be in next month. Let's see some of the guilds there have been so far. Mvmk, vex, sons of blackhand, mothership, envy, velocity, bloods and now hello kitty. Hmmm does no one else see the common trend here?

Every single time you guys act like your something special and out to get us and in a month half of you cry babies are in a new guild throwing an even bigger fit than before. I especially like when the ohh the guilds a week old excuse comes in to justify losing even though its the same pack of losers that have rotated together through every guild on the server just to try to mob me and my guild.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-You-Are-Self-Absorbed
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/09/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Nessper

Ehem....

- Legendary Staff
- 300 Games played in 2's
- Still not even above 1800
- ??????

How do play game?

I am so sad the kid who paid for his carry on gilneas/mag doesn't approve of the 2s team i used to help guildee's cap. Perhaps i should comment on your RMP that has a record of 34-33 or perhaps i should just laugh at the no namer who bought carries to 2200. I will go with option 2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Those are some wild accusations there Mr. 300 games @ 1800 with a legendary staff, but if you truly believe that then so be it.

You should really find a job old man.
Edited by Nessper on 9/9/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's ok you don't need to get so upset, everyone knows you paid for it. Perhaps if you behave ill give you a good deal on 2200 carry this coming season k pumpkin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
If you're seriously so thick-headed to believe that, then I pity all those who look up to you.

Whatever, haters gonna hate. I'll just continue to get my elite gear every season with no cost.

4ever 1800 Legendary Staff, old man.
Edited by Nessper on 9/9/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
WYNDOOR BRO DONT YOU DARE INSULT OUR RMP

CLOOM R1 FGT
Edited by Cloom on 9/9/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]