Mists of Pandaria RBG's.

90 Night Elf Warrior
We got this Misha! Who would be interested in doing them? Once we hit 90 and get some gear of course. I would like people to aim higher than 2200, since most people get carried to that and stop. I'm not 2200, I know. But I have hopes to aim higher than that. Just curious as to who would all like to get a solid group or two. Thanks, have a nice day! (:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Def. going to be down for RBGs to come in MoP w/ High Fashion!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You know I am down ... My best availability is Mon - Wed nights

Would be nice to get some scheduling info to build a group of regulars on the same nights to build team synergy.

This may sound lame to some people but i think it would be fun to get some premade's going at level 85 pre-MOP to learn all the different class abilities see how creative we can get with our new abilities.

First ability that comes to my mind is the rogue AOE stealth.

GOGO surprise attacks!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I will tank them of course! But good, I like your responses! I believe with the right stuff we will have that that shiny "Grand Marshal" infront of our names.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Everyone wants to DPS RBGs. No one wants to tank and there are few 'good' healers that can do the Job.

But yes, RBGs in MoP will happen!

Well here is an idea for a solution to a successful group.

I think the only requirement to our group should be keybinding.

If not all or most actions at least the major abilities and cd's of each player.

After that its all about communication of problems and figuring out as a team what each teammate can do to improve each other.

I am saying if you think someone can be doing something different then to politely call them out on it not as a attack on them but as a way to improve the team.

This is why i think its important to get a dedicated core of 14 or so people that can show up consistently. I think 2 nights a week for 2-3 hours each night would be a great way to build a successful team.

I know that in the past with no skype i've been pretty useless in the organization and leadership role but now i have skype and i am willing to pitch in with the logistical side of RBG's.

I can run RBG's Mon - Wed nights when MoP hits so plz contact me if you are interested in any aspect of this.

I would even go as far as to "run drills" and "build a playbook" with anyone else interested

By this i mean trying out plays like rogue stealthing a "sneak team" and ambushing stuff.

Grip - smokebomb plays

Grouping up their healers and using aoe abilities to chain cc (solar beam into a ring into a shadowfury into a smokebomb into a psyfiend type thing.

Like just fun creative stuff.

TLDR NEED KEYBINDERS THAT ARE DEDICATED ENOUGH TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL RBG TEAM PLZ! 2 NIGHTS 3 HOURS A WEEK MON - WED NIGHT AVAILABILITY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hai Illwai!!! I'm back for MoP and would love to do some RBGs, It'll be Wintergrasp all over again... Hit me up if you need me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/bump

Send me a tell if you are interested in a RBG group. Try to be fully honor geared. Contender's being the bare minimum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I might be coming back to continue Protection, so I will FC.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'll heal from my xbox....when I'm not playing Halo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You should all come horde, then I'll be down :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]