PvE Progression in MoP

100 Orc Death Knight
Are there any guilds planning on serious progression in Mists of Pandaria?

Being one of the worst servers at PvE progression blows, but <Z Brothers Inc> will be raiding once again in MoP. Even though we only raided one time a week, we were still the first to kill Heroic Deathwing. Most likely we will be raiding 2 times a week in MoP to push the progression a little faster.

Those of you interested in raiding with us, send me a message or whisper in-game.
Edited by Ice on 8/30/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Popular to contrary belief. We're actually nice people when you get to know us.

Good guy Zulro gives muffins every Friday night.

PM Ice or Zuldo or Zulro for info my friends.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Fast Forward> will be teh bestest guild evar.
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
<The Order of Things> is already planning for PVE progression in MoP. Realm firsts are not our priority, we just wanna have fun and get our core raid team geared up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
^ sounds good :) best of luck to you guys! Hope the new content is fun and challenging :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Also if anyone wants help with raids in MoP like needing another player etc etc. We'll help if we can. Because

We're bros.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We should run a second group but we don't have the people. Let's make it happen in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
with all our alts geared in heroics i'm sure we could do it :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No one shows up for alt runs!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
That's why people should join our guild so they can join us in alt runs!

Edit: And of course the strongest players will be in our main run.
Edited by Ice on 8/30/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You have never truly raided until you have been in a raid with Zuldo leading.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
What's PvE?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
PvE is the thing that I wish I could do more with you Catty W. I miss you buddy
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Well I wouldn't mind raiding, were I so inclined to be invited. I know I'm not the best priest in the world though :/
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
08/30/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Tasteybrains
Well I wouldn't mind raiding, were I so inclined to be invited. I know I'm not the best priest in the world though :/

Join <The Order of Things>! Yea, we're not the best thing since sliced bread, but we're always looking for dedicated players for our core raid team, and are willing to teach those new to raiding the ropes n stuff.

"/who" us in WoW and pst anyone for an invite. =)
Edited by Drid on 8/30/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
reported for spam
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hmm prolly shouldn't be raising your hopes for #1 progression guild on server but i do think that alliance will overtake horde for progression overall. The amount of horde talent that has been shown even to Ysondre standards is worse than the normal Ysondre player. If Vixens even restarts their grp and progressed like they did during 1st tier of Cata and Firelands tier, then they'll be the strongest competition for #1 but that's all i see in top 3 for MoP from horde side. I already know the Heroic DS achievement argument will come up but if either Vixens or TA didn't stop raiding due to boredom and real life events going on that stopped both raid grps, it would've been: Vixens, TA, Z Bros.
Edited by Pacolate on 9/2/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
09/01/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Pacolate
Hmm prolly shouldn't be raising your hopes for #1 progression guild on server but i do think that alliance will overtake horde for progression overall. The amount of horde talent that has been shown even to Ysondre standards is worse than the normal Ysondre player. If Vixens even restarts their grp and progressed like they did during 1st tier of Cata and Firelands tier, then they'll be the strongest competition for #1 but that's all i see in top 3 for MoP from horde side. I already know the Heroic DS achievement argument will come up but if either Vixens nor TA didn't stop raiding due to boredom and real life events going on that stopped both raid grps, it would've been: Vixens, TA, Z Bros.

Slow and steady wins the race it seems. We shall see how MoP turns out.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Guilds to pay attention to: Lethal, Apollyon, Snozberries, and Fast Forward. Will say eventually only 2 out of those guilds mentioned make it to top 5 tho unless some random guilds start x-ferring to Ysondre so they can get server firsts.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Ysondre is so far behind we don't even have anyone running a stickied progression thread.
Edited by Ice on 9/2/2012 12:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]