EoE wants you to join us on Sargeras 25/10man

90 Worgen Hunter
Been noticing alot of transfers, guilds disbanding, people going horde. :( I left just before most of this. I been on thunderlord since i was a wee ol' lvl 1. Few months ago I quit playing this game for a few months. Came back recently to start fresh in MoP. Transferred my guild to Sargeras to freshly recruit and start things over. I am hoping some of you thunderlordians feel the same way and want to jump on over and join us!

EoE is a lvl 25 guild that was on this server of Thunderlord. Left the server after going 10m and deciding to stop altogether. Server alliance side is fairly dead now and majority of the people i knew are now horde so we transferred to sargeras to start up for MOP fresh. Posting here to find any solid players that want to transfer and raid with a great group of people.

We will be a 10man guild to start off with, hope to build enough roster to become 25 if the guild feels alright with it, and Im looking for some new solid raiders start the expansion off right with.

Raid times are 6:30-10:30 central time. (server time)

Hit Boduh on Sargeras, or Demoniss on Thunderlord, also can hit up Lostwolf on sargeras in-game. Post here or whisper someone for any questions.
Edited by Boduh on 8/30/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why not just transfer to Tich or some other server that isn't on the same track as Tlord?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
what do u mean? sargeras has alot of people and more coming often
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
No ty
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
This is just silly....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
stop wasting peoples time
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
for narnia!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/01/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Gg
Gonna shoot this out there, 3 weeks after pandaria drops, EoE members start to leave and get absorbed by the larger more prominent guilds on Sargeras. Calling it now.

Always has and will be like this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
shattered=trolololololol

so it really doesnt matter what u guys have to say, its obvious your intelligence is low because the only thing ive seen u guys do is spam these forums with useless information, and haras people. like GG getting personal and calling peoples phones to haras them. Pretty cute.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/02/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Boduh
its obvious your intelligence is low

orly.

so it really doesnt matter what u guys have to say,

great way to start a sentence, very "intelligent" of you.

also, spot on spelling and punctuation. consider me proud.

and haras people

phones to haras them

ha·rass
(1) : to annoy persistently (2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct

thought i'd help you out here, you seemed to be having an issue.
if you can't spell at least spell check. i would think someone with the intelligence you have could manage to spell a simple word.

Pretty cute.

you failed to capitalize everything else in your wall of a run on sentence, why start at the end?

i think my main point here is this : if you want to bring intelligence into whatever disagreement you're having try to look mildly intelligent.

thanks, have a great day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its a good thing you guys took up trolling forums, poor Shattered having nothing else to do and actually be good at.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
my point exactly rikity, continue to prove your worth. please continue its more amusing because you actually think you are getting somewhere with it.

floor is all yours bub.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You guys always have been and will be on bottom.
Even when the content is at it's easiest you guy's are still at the bottom.

Apple Jacks > EoE.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I don't mean this in an insulting way, but why would anyone want to shell out 25 bucks to transfer to a guild with less-than-stellar raiding history? Without a proven track record of clearing content when it's considered progression, no one in their right mind would hand over real money to go to an average guild when there's plenty of average guilds on Thunderlord.

I'm not hoping you fail or anything, but you've gotta think realistically. 25 bucks isn't chump change to most people. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
no average guilds here, server is dying. thats why you would want to bail. and we did just fine in 25s throughout 80% of cata when no1 else could handle doing 25s
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Apple Jacks > EoE.

thats why shattered hasnt done anything impressive raid-wise or pvp-wise. Whilst we were 25man throughout 80% of cata when other guilds couldnt maintain 25 raiders. You are pretty good at being bad. Keep up the good work, or bad work. Whichever you prefer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Apple Jacks > EoE.

thats why shattered hasnt done anything impressive raid-wise or pvp-wise. Whilst we were 25man throughout 80% of cata when other guilds couldnt maintain 25 raiders. You are pretty good at being bad. Keep up the good work, or bad work. Whichever you prefer.

You xfered to a full server and you still couldnt down HM DS. No matter how far you move a turd, it's still a turd.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

You xfered to a full server and you still couldnt down HM DS. No matter how far you move a turd, it's still a turd.

lul
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Couldnt down? i havent even tried bud. Why waste time. Havent been on much since i transferred im waiting for mop. Dont be mad u cant raid period. Or have downed anything significant with or without nerfs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]