EoE wants you to join us on Sargeras 25/10man

90 Human Paladin
I'm from EoE. I have 8/8. Guess I'm a turd too. But you seemed to glaze over the statement that Shattered is itself just a shiny turd that says a lot of !@#$ on forums but does nothing in game. You tried PvE, and failed. Not gonna fault you for that because PvE is hard, am I right? So we're left with PvP. How many R1's this season? How many Glads this season? 700+ PvP guild that holds themselves SO highly would have quite a handful I would imagine. As for your "raids" on Stormwind, its just that, a raid. Only difference is the bosses in real raids have more HP then the auctioneers you kill, because only on average 4 Alliance fight back against 20 or more Horde. What a guild you have there.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/eats popcorn
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Srsly Guise

Guise...

Srsly

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I'm from EoE. I have 8/8. Guess I'm a turd too. But you seemed to glaze over the statement that Shattered is itself just a shiny turd that says a lot of !@#$ on forums but does nothing in game. You tried PvE, and failed. Not gonna fault you for that because PvE is hard, am I right? So we're left with PvP. How many R1's this season? How many Glads this season? 700+ PvP guild that holds themselves SO highly would have quite a handful I would imagine. As for your "raids" on Stormwind, its just that, a raid. Only difference is the bosses in real raids have more HP then the auctioneers you kill, because only on average 4 Alliance fight back against 20 or more Horde. What a guild you have there.

Were you even on Thunderlord? Also, I never tried to PvE, sorry.

Implying downing HDS isn't equivalent to 1750 arena rating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now that sounded like a whole lot of nothing right there Gg. And I was on Thunderlord for 6 years and watched that server die to nothing, and your piece of !@#$ guild start off as nothing and become... nothing. I never said you tried PvE, I said Shattered. I know its hard to remember when I put more then 2 sentences, but please if you want to troll at least respond to the posts with a little more then two brain cells. Come on Mr. Downs!
Edited by Lostwolf on 9/5/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Now that sounded like a whole lot of nothing right there, Gg. I was on Thunderlord for 6 years and watched that server die to nothing, and your piece of !@#$ guild started off as nothing and has become nothing. I never said you tried PvE, I said Shattered tried PvE. I know its hard to remember when I put more then 2 sentences. If you want to troll at least respond to the posts with a little more than two brain cells. Come on Mr. Downs!

I went through your paragraph and fixed all the obvious spelling and grammatical errors that one should have learned before exiting elementary school. Oh and it's Dr. Downs to you.

I grade you at about a 60, your understandable which is about 50 of 100, but not much else after that. Make sure to get this signed by your parents. x____________
Edited by Gg on 9/5/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
tl ; dr
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
OH SNAP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm downs, but your memory skills still couldn't result in a proper response? :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Stop responding so fast.

09/05/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Lostwolf
I'm downs, but your memory skills still couldn't result in a proper response? :(

That's because I'm high right now.
Edited by Gg on 9/5/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'M BORED! YOUR DOING IT TO BASTARD!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'd fart in your mouth so good GG
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So wait, I'm confused. All you EoE champs are SO GOOD OMG WE ARE 8/8 that you have to come to TL forums to recruit? Something smells fishy, and it' aint Gg's cooch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We actually made friends on Thunderlord over these couple of years. That's what happens when your NOT complete tools 100% of the time. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Lostwolf
We actually made friends on Thunderlord over these couple of years. That's what happens when your NOT complete tools 100% of the time. ;)

So message them in game?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
you would think after leaving this dead horrible server they narrowly escaped from they could stop frequenting the forums that they don't care about.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We never proclaimed that we were amazing, i simply came to ask for people who are thinking about transferring off tlord, that we are an available home here for raiders that have the same goals as we do. I didnt think it would be this difficult to get that point across. You guys seem to troll these forums no matter what is posted.

YIKES
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well they're obviously bored with nothing to do in game now since they're 8/8H and all...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I see that EoE still has yet to progress in both forum skills, mostly grammatical and insults, and PvE/PvP skills. EoE has died and been "reborn" so many times, but in the end you'll never amount to anything more than, as Gg said, "a turd."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guild: Edge of Extinction
Guild Created 3-21-2008

Sorry I can't remember everyone that far back. But all I have to say is, it worked. A few of our very old guildies whispered us and have transferred, and another one who transferred a while back.

Rikety, as for responding, its because we have some dumbass trolls keep trying to start !@#$ in our thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]