EoE wants you to join us on Sargeras 25/10man

90 Human Paladin
and Treebendur. Who the !@#$ are you?
Reply Quote
ty for keeping this bumped tho, you guys rock!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/05/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Lostwolf
Rikety, as for responding, its because we have some dumbass trolls keep trying to start !@#$ in our thread.

oh, ok.

carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I'm sticking strong with my 3 week lifespan of EoE in MoP, before you're gutted like a poor farm guild.

PS: I mean that in the nicest way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm sure you do bud. I'm sure you do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So wait, clear me up on this... you have 17 members in your guild? And I bet like maybe 5 of those are actual people? Why would anyone want to come join that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alright my little pally, listen up. More than half of our original 10 man is here. They wanted to come here because they had fun with us. Yes, I know what you must be asking. "How can you have fun in the game? We pay $15 to sit on forums and talk down to people." But evidently they did, so they transferred. This thread has already done more than we expected. We took a shot in the dark to see if old friends would see it, and they did.

So in conclusion, they actually LIKED us. That is why they transferred. I'm sure being in a guild that only trolls is fun too, but some of this gaming community does indeed like to log into the game once in a while and do stuff in there. So have a good day, and TROLL ON!
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
Alright my little pally, listen up. More than half of our original 10 man is here. They wanted to come here because they had fun with us. Yes, I know what you must be asking. "How can you have fun in the game? We pay $15 to sit on forums and talk down to people." But evidently they did, so they transferred. This thread has already done more than we expected. We took a shot in the dark to see if old friends would see it, and they did.

So in conclusion, they actually LIKED us. That is why they transferred. I'm sure being in a guild that only trolls is fun too, but some of this gaming community does indeed like to log into the game once in a while and do stuff in there. So have a good day, and TROLL ON!

pretty sure i would have more fun picking dingle berries out with my teeth than par-take in any part of this game with you...

these "trolls" as you call them actually make the game entertaining on and offline.

now begone pest this gnome has spoken

ps GOOD DAY!
Edited by Buffetbuster on 9/5/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who are you, and why are you posting here?
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
09/05/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Lostwolf
Who are you, and why are you posting here?

!@#$% i said good day
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
GTFO!

PS. I !@#$ out lil gnomes
Edited by Lostwolf on 9/5/2012 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
you so funny, getting all butt hurt isn't a good color on you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You sir, are a little confused.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I would like to thank you guys from EoE, cause the only people who would transfer off our server to join your guild are bad. Therefore, taking them from us has improved the overall quality of this servers player base, if only just by a small amount. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Helping Shattered continue to do nothing! EoE does what we can.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
09/05/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Lostwolf
Helping Shattered continue to do nothing! EoE does what we can.

Tons of World PvP Vs. Not being able to down an easy dragon's chin they made 35% easier just for you.
Edited by Gg on 9/5/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I cant believe you are arguing that world pvp matters at all in any way shape or form. If dragons chin is so easy, why have u not downed any of that instance? Killing alliance in TB and SW is just so thrilling huh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I downed a dragon chin. BEFORE 35%! And all your world pvp consists of killing npcs and a couple alliance that are flagged after a BG. TROLL ON SHATTERED. We all know its the only thing you can do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I cant believe you are arguing that world pvp matters at all in any way shape or form. If dragons chin is so easy, why have u not downed any of that instance? Killing alliance in TB and SW is just so thrilling huh.

I did, I got my Gurthalak and stopped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]