Hey Horde

32 Tauren Warrior
NRU doesn't really want to attack any Horde cities until MoP due to the level 90 guards. Shall we do some Halaa battles this weekend?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i would prefer battling over the towers in hellfire ...or....a battle in un goro at a volcano
Reply Quote
How about we have a best dressed contest like Varidin (I think I spelled his name right) used to have? Of course at the volcano. Only place to have it imo.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I like killin' stuff. If my graphical issues I've been having since the patch get sorted out by then, I'll be there over the weekend if you guys are.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Venicide
or....a battle in un goro at a volcano

I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE YOU BROUGHT THERE
Edited by Aesuga on 8/31/2012 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
why dont we all get together for tea and cookies and talk about war wonds and play jacks or some crap omfg kill each other and move on that is all
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i would suggest each side provide a moderator, perhaps manamonster and i should actually talk to each other.

this way during the event itself we can coordinate a break between both sides for bio / mass afk.

this could provide a longer experience for all of us, as long as manamonster can keep it civil after we kill each other i will be willing to be a moderator for the horde so we can all get more kills.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I shrug at lvl 90 guards. I took the guild to Goldshire last night and the guards were not a problem. Sounds like a poor excuse to me. These new guards are kittens. :D
Edited by Galavast on 8/31/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Nah I have other things to attend to thanks for the offer though :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
really we didnt have problems with the guards ... NRU is just scared.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Rabbit Kills:

Us - 2

Horde - 1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I think we've been over this before, but...

Cool story bro, tell it again.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Ok!

Rabbit Kills:

Us - 2

Horde - 1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
eh i've only tried to kill it once, and NRU could not even come close to stopping us
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
I logged on when you had it at 40%
Reply Quote
I killed a Horde player today. It was glorious. I guess someone is worse than me at this game. Go figure.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Was it me? I'm pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Was it me? I still do dailies in PVE gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]