World PvP

85 Orc Warrior
Hello everyone

The Purpose of this thread is to try and bring world PvP back to this server. This thread will contain information about the outcome of world PvP events, the Organisation of world PvP events, current world PvP hot-spots and also peoples ideas for world PvP.

The reason I made this thread is because I have always enjoyed world PvP more than anything else in WoW. Back before flying was available in Azeroth world PvP was common and did not require organisation of any kind. So I made this thread to try and bring it back, for the new players, for the old players so that everyone can enjoy.

I will try to update this thread whenever I have new information to add, feel free to reply to this thread if you enjoy the world PvP and if you have any ideas. If you want to set something up and are on Alliance side simply make a Horde alt and whisper me. I will update PvP hot-spots when I am aware of them.

Current World PvP hot-spots:
-Hellfire Peninsula
-Elwynn Forest
-Durotar
-Gurubashi Arena
-Halaa
-Pandaria

I hope everyone has as much fun as I have when world PvPing, even in a loss it is still fun.

Cheers
Yoyo
Edited by Yoyo on 10/3/2012 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hello

Good job to everyone who was at the battle at Elwynn today. Horde kicked !@#!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I heard alliance are getting owned when they try and duel, what's all this about?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Bump for bringing world PVP back to the working man.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/11/2012 03:19 AMPosted by Garnka
Bump for bringing world PVP back to the working man.

DJ Ravey Garnz is on the case
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/11/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Yoyo
I heard alliance are getting owned when they try and duel, what's all this about?

Not when i'm around.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/11/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Paetheas

Not when i'm around.

Come to Durotar then!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Never see any of the Alliance up for world PvP. Come at me!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
*shrug, just kill anything that trys to cross the bridge at STV to darkwood, gets firey pretty quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Alliance are obviously too scared to come anywhere near Orgrimmar
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Not when i'm around.

You get owned when you are around!
Edited by Yoyo on 9/16/2012 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/15/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Yoyo

Not when i'm around.

You get owned when you are around

I just owned 2 of your dumb horde 1v2 not once, but twice in Elwynn forest.

Me killing 2 of your guildies by myself does not constitute 'getting owned', lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

You get owned when you are around

I just owned 2 of your dumb horde 1v2 not once, but twice in Elwynn forest.

Me killing 2 of your guildies by myself does not constitute 'getting owned', lol.

Funny, I seem to recall it was the other way around.
Edited by Yoyo on 9/16/2012 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I seem to remember it the same way Yoyo.

Not only did we 2v1 him, But we also solo'd him atleast once each. Hmm, maybe he's delusional?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Not only did we 2v1 him, But we also solo'd him atleast once each. Hmm, maybe he's delusional?

Hahaha.

I died one time, when i was dueling a terrible mage from tich, both the horde mage and lock landed and managed to get me low enough that the mage i was dueling was able to beat me.

I then killed you both 1v2 when i chased you towards goldshire and you thought you would have an easy 1v2. I then killed the mage again after he rez'd, then finished the lock off as he came back to try and help you.

You guys had 4 deaths, all at my hand alone. And one time you managed to 3v1 me b/c of a dumb alliance mage that couldn't beat me in a duel so he kept attacking me as i started killing you two scrub horde.

Barely winning a 3v1 b/c someone is in a duel, then losing two 2v1's means you are some of the most pathetic pvp'ers i have seen. Please feel free to come back and get solo'd by me some more, it's not often i have a chance to fight ppl so bad that i successfully 1v2 them twice. Maybe next time i will make a video of my solo'ing your two terribad guildies.

Next time you want to make up stories, at least make sure you don't have witnesses to contradict what you are saying.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I really do think you need to check back through your 'witnesses' and check they are infact what you say they are and not just imaginary, delusional friends you've invented to build yourself up.

At no point did you ever 2v1 us and your story of a "dumb alliance mage" who "kept attacking you" does seem a little flawed. I'll let you work that out for yourself tho.

We're more than happy to give you the same repeated deaths that you recieved lastnight. 1v1 does seem a little cheap for someone of your 'special needs' so feel free to bring one of your 'witneeses'.

On a side note, I'd love to see that movie!!
Edited by Aurillias on 9/15/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

Hahaha.

I died one time, when i was dueling a terrible mage from tich, both the horde mage and lock landed and managed to get me low enough that the mage i was dueling was able to beat me.

I then killed you both 1v2 when i chased you towards goldshire and you thought you would have an easy 1v2. I then killed the mage again after he rez'd, then finished the lock off as he came back to try and help you.

You guys had 4 deaths, all at my hand alone. And one time you managed to 3v1 me b/c of a dumb alliance mage that couldn't beat me in a duel so he kept attacking me as i started killing you two scrub horde.

Barely winning a 3v1 b/c someone is in a duel, then losing two 2v1's means you are some of the most pathetic pvp'ers i have seen. Please feel free to come back and get solo'd by me some more, it's not often i have a chance to fight ppl so bad that i successfully 1v2 them twice. Maybe next time i will make a video of my solo'ing your two terribad guildies.

Next time you want to make up stories, at least make sure you don't have witnesses to contradict what you are saying.

Hey mate

You got beat, just take it like a man, there are no two ways about it. We're not here to rip on you but if you are going to make claims about things that did NOT happen we will. Just take the loss in your stride man and have a good go next time, that's what PvP is all about. NOT claiming incidents that did NOT happen on the forums.

"It's not about money... it's about sending a message."
-The Joker

Cheers
Edited by Yoyo on 9/15/2012 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Great job to everyone involved at Hellfire Peninsula, was great fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]