[A]<Catch Twenty Two> (8/8H) LF Hunter

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Korgath, were still looking for good, fun, and High quality players for MOP. We are a PVE Guild that Xfered from another server, and were ready to hit the ground running with the new xpac which includes raiding, challenge dungeon teams, and pvp. Currently for Raiding, we have a high demand for DKs, Mages, and Holy Pallys. If your interested, and want to know more, either pst me ingame, or apply (Which im probably going to ask you to do anyway) on our website catch22.shivtr.com under the recruitment thread.

We are a weekend raiding guild, and we raid sat and sun, 1-4 server (May start a Monday run as well) and we are also starting a second raid team soon. (Most likely either a late night or afternoon weekday run) So demand for players is high

Were a fun and semi hardcore raiding guild, and we look forward to having you
Edited by Romrin on 9/19/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey everyone, still looking for quality players
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Still looking :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I am most definitely interested, and would like to be tried out please. I'm excited to be given the opportunity to join a weekend raiding guild, as i am a full time college student and font have time to raid during the weeknights!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/16/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Haworthialol
I am most definitely interested, and would like to be tried out please. I'm excited to be given the opportunity to join a weekend raiding guild, as i am a full time college student and font have time to raid during the weeknights!

Good to hear from you man, please feel free to contact us. I personally would like to know more, so feel free to apply

http://catch22.shivtr.com/

Go to application thread, open the template sticky, copy and paste on a NEW thread and fill it out. we will get with you shortly :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I just read through your guild information thread, and i am slightly confused by its content. Under the recruitment policy’s thread, it says that your raid days are Tuesdays Wednesdays and Sundays with Friday and Saturday off, which would not work for me. I still intend to post a sign up, however I ask for some clarification on this matter, thanks in advance!

-John

Edit: I apologize, but i wont be able to post a sign up until Wednesday night. I’m cramming for a chemistry midterm atm and wont have time till after I take the test on Wednesday.
Edited by Haworthialol on 9/17/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
yeah, thats probably old info. The raids you see in this thread are it. We will also be opening a new raid team soon, but that dbd. Ill fix the bad info however, and awaiting your app

also, just a tip, get some reforges on that gear yo :)
Edited by Romrin on 9/18/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I know man ive been on a couple month hiatus from wow so all my gear is out of wack, I shall have my app up tomorrow night, and will be straightening stuff up for pandaria this weekend!
Edited by Jeramayan on 9/18/2012 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Great to hear Jer :)

Woot, pandaria is just around the corner
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Ok i posted my app, i hope to here back from you soon.

How long do you guestimate til the guild is ready to raid content?
Edited by Haworthialol on 9/19/2012 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
were ready now :)

As far as mop goes, it will depend on how many ding 90. so idk. the officers are looking into ways to help that along. but may the fastest toon win :)

In other words, to begin with, whoever gets 90 will probably raid till we can see who is able to raid permanantly
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Awesome, I’m a relatively fast leveler when I have a goal in mind, so if the Sunday raid needs a body, id be more than willing to fill in. Even if i can’t raid for the first few weeks, i would still like to join the guild. As i said on your site, I’ve been looking for a home for a while now, i hope this can be it! Oh and Illidan Stormrage is a boss too!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Still looking for a hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
looking for a hunter, mage and monk, plan to start progression this weekend
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
still looking for a hunter and monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]