Crazy Recruitment Fun!!!!!

90 Blood Elf Priest
I brought this up on the forums about a year ago, and thought now would be a worthwhile time to bring it back up.

As everyone had seen, recruitment in the beginning of Cata was hard and difficult. Good players were tied up in small 10man guilds that were hurt by attendance and/or composition. I have seen lots of 10man guilds looking to recruit dps here, or a healer here or a tank here and they are just few and far between. Recruitment at some point became slightly easier, sadly when some guilds began to fall apart or when we gave up on fellow velenites and started to recruit off server. Progression on our server was slow. We eventually pushed through it, but was still slow none the less

Now with the new expansion on the horizon there is going to be an influx of old players coming back to the game, new players looking to experience it for the first time, but many of the same issues still apply: Good players spread out and tied up in small non progressing guilds plagued by attendance and poor composition.

So for anyone who wants to progress, but not leave their guild mates behind, I want to reignite an old proposition: Combine into one solid guild.

I am looking for a few good guilds to join forces with the Veritas 25 man raiding team and build, what i hope will not only be a strong raid force that will push heroics and go for the achieves, but also a stronger community to find people to do both random and rated bgs, go through old content for guild achieves or just for the hell of it. We are looking for people who want to have fun in WOW again and kick !@# in MoP

Veritas Guild Rankings:
25 Man
Realm 2
US 372
World 1024

10 Man
Realm 3
US 1026
World 3940

I want dedicated players. People who are going to put the time and effort into progression while still able to crack jokes and have fun.

If anyone is interested in this, and individuals are welcomed to find out more info as well, please contact either myself (Missaou), Vinji, Bopplez or Noble ASAP for more info and consideration. If we are not online when you are, I encourage you to send in game mail and we will return a response within 24hrs.

All classes and specs are encouraged.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur Raid Times are: 5:45 Server – 9:00 Server with invites going out at 5:30 Server (Server is on Pacific Time [PST]). Mondays will be used as finish up days or days for progression.

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]