Blacklist 'em

1 Orc Warrior
Hi, I like to remain anonymous since the person this is about looks through this often. Anyhow, I would recommend any guild who has this person in it to kick them, and any guild who see's this to blacklist them from being invited. ok so, Toomuchfun an 85 troll hunter, Arrowtoknee an 85 human warlock who soon plans to transfer horde, Deathlyhealz an 85 undead priest and Tyladron a blood elf rogue he is leveling are all the same person. He is a troll, a ninja and worst of all, on his alliance character he robbed an entire guild bank gold an all and made close to 50k from it. The guild was special tactics group. let me go through this. His hunter, too much fun is currently in no guild, he was kicked. his priest is in profance. kick him out. His warlock is in blacwater pvp. kick him out. just thought i'd warn ya. that's all. bye now.
Reply Quote
68 Gnome Warlock
If he actually "ninja"ed your guilds stuff, you can report him. However, I doubt this, and you are probably just butthurt because he killed you while questing or something else equally as dumb.

Also, do us all a favor and learn what the word "troll" means.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
He is an attempt of a troll, it wasn't my guild, he trolls trade chat all the time.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
09/01/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Tagaka
he trolls trade chat all the time.

he'll fit right in!
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Rlt
silly corday

hey, whatever keeps my name on the forums. :O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Posting on alts really doesnt work anymore
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-halls/Nazzgrell/advanced
COGSHANKSWIZARDRY
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Lif
Posting on alts really doesnt work anymore

in my case, i post on undercut because more people know me as undercut. raiders come and go, but people hate AH barons forever.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I just like the fact you used the word baron, reminds me of:

http://brainwaveweb.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=8
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
i look a lot like that irl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Lol @ weapon chains, what a baddie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is actually pretty funny, Profance was actually ninja'd a while back around the time this thread started... If only I knew...Guild was then sold and changed to reflex and transferred to a new server...well it was a fun guild, gonna miss it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
CORDAY..I still miss you
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Paladin
i miss you guys too <3

just let me know when you need a hunter... my 277 ICC stuff should still be good enough to raid, right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]