90 Human Paladin
hi.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Sup.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
***pleeze bee ware thatt this post were ritten wile un-der tha in-flew-ense off ore-ange jeuice an sweet bubbahly cham-pain. REED att ownn rissk***

Sela..... OMG.... I ... CAN'T BELIEVE IT... **rubs eyes** ha you went away longtime.. I heard that you were abducted by an angry gang of renegade Murlocs and they kept you in a wooden cage down by a lake somewhere and tortured you 24/7 by poking you with sticks and flinging mud at you. ha ha
Well I know this is a delayed response but I kind of took wow break when MOP came out cuz pandas terrified me and real life got busy. But things are settling down now and I also have gotten over my fear of pandas! So I am back playing and..... Omg I swear the damn murlocs still have you in that wooden cage down by the lake cuz i never see you on wow.
Well time to go sober up....... I wanna marry whoever invented the all you can drink and eat buffet. A never ending drink of orange juice and sweet sweet bubbly!!! haha <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]