So after 3 years I logged in, who's around?

90 Orc Warlock
Long time no see Xen its Mawdeuce.

Kaydian still logs on every once in a while on my old server.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Maw long time no see. Tell Kaydian I say hello if ya get a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
holy !@#$ sup magog.... i xferred servers... come play with me!
Reply Quote
- Reddit Diablo
1 Troll Druid
doubt, i love you
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
How in the hell are you gonna go and join a guild called "The Hipsters"? Do you guys sit in vent talking about PBR, fixed gear bicycles, American Spirit cigarettes and how the new iPhone "just kills"?

hope all is well man!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
hahaha were working on a name change now... my irl friends scrolled me... didnt quite tell me what i was getting into.. but ive been working on building the guild up.... we went from lvl 8 to 25 now.. and were in mv.. so i feel like ive got some progress going haha. anyways how have you been?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Doin good man! staying busy with my restaurant, and the gym but finding time to BS in vent with friends.

Hoping to casual raid here real soon...I need to get my lazy !@#$ up to 90 already.

Game hasn't changed much, same old same old...and I am glad to see the faces are largely still the same.

Hope all is well with you, how's the world outside of wow treating you?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
not too bad.... got into a lot of trouble a while back but im getting it all handled. whos all around still in game? i saw yaddi on when i logged an old alt and tried to hit him up but he didnt say anything. ah well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
A lot of folks from Midnight tranfered off to KilRogg. A lot of others left to other servers believing Fenris to be dead. Many still have alts around here. I always figure it is what you make of it. Especially since Wrath it isn't like the content is hard ya know?

Himo isn't around it would seem. I had my druid in Shinra along with him but he kicked my druid at some point in the last few years and hasn't logged on in a long time from my understanding. I just hope the kid is okay.

Other then that some familiar faces, some not so familiar...and your favorite nerd raging Paladin is still around but seems to stay pretty quiet haha.

I see you are in Metamorphosis, that's at least a decent guild tag. I have had a busy as !@#$ week, next week I will try and start a toon up over by ya if I get a minute or 6.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Just logged on for the first time in around 2 years. Doubt there are many (any) that still remember me from way back when.

Everything is indeed completely different. Used to know all the ins and outs of my toons. Now I log on a see that not only are there a million new talents/skills, but the ones that were kept were completely changes. The new Talent points system is very strange to me at the moment as well. I CAN FLY IN ORGRIMMAR!! Crazy, hehe.

Man I miss raiding SSC Vashj with the old Reborn crew :D
Who will fish out the Lurker with me now?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
yeah finally got the name change for the guild to go in lol. thats cool man... i just logged on some toons on fenris a cpl hours ago... akumi invited them to the guild woot. ofc jonnyreefer (!@#$ty dk i made after my name got reported) is in there ha and some other lowbie alts i never got around to lvling but i might lvl a toon up to come raid with you guys. started a little monk thats not too bad... all depends on what kind of time i have ya know? it is def awesome to see some old faces tho in the guild... nostalgia ftw!. lol cya around man
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
I remember Necro.

And Magog.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I remember Necro.

And Magog.

I remember you, not sure from what though.
Reply Quote
63 Human Warlock
Whatsup dude how u been? oh this is Wkgillss I just came back today after 4 years lol if u still in fenris hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/09/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Elior
Whatsup dude how u been? oh this is Wkgillss I just came back today after 4 years lol if u still in fenris hit me up in game.

Oh WoW Gillss how you been bud. Here is some nostalgia for you. Kenrick and I ran Kara last week trying to get some enchants for him, and he brought up when we downed Maiden for the first time, and how I won the hammer. He couldn't remember the paladin I outrolled but you know I sure did! :)

That is awesome to see you man. I am usually on my paladin or my priest, so hit me up for sure! Or if you like hit anyone up in midnight who might be on and ask for an invite...Kenrick is often on his paladin Fara(something something) I don't know how it is sp[elled.

Good to see you bud!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Long time no see Xen its Mawdeuce.

Kaydian still logs on every once in a while on my old server.

Funny seeing you on Kilrogg Maw...WHOLE LOTTA people from Fenris over there. Ally and Horde. If that is a PVP server I have a "to camp list" for ya haha.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I remember playing on Fenris way back when. I was bad then, and I'm still bad, but I wasn't a dickhead so people probably don't remember me. They probably remember my d-bag brother, Thanatosbeta, and possibly my husband, Greiver. Than because he was kind of a douche, and Greiver because he is like, the best person ever to get along with. Anyway, /wave at anyone I ever played with.

ps I remember Necro cause it seemed like he posted on every f'ing thread ever in the old forums.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I remember playing on Fenris way back when. I was bad then, and I'm still bad, but I wasn't a dickhead so people probably don't remember me. They probably remember my d-bag brother, Thanatosbeta, and possibly my husband, Greiver. Than because he was kind of a douche, and Greiver because he is like, the best person ever to get along with. Anyway, /wave at anyone I ever played with.

ps I remember Necro cause it seemed like he posted on every f'ing thread ever in the old forums.

I miss Necro :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ah, Vual and Scylliss, good to see you two are still around.
Familiar faces are always nice to see after such a long hiatus.

I recall Magog as well, though I don't think we've ever had a proper introduction :D

PS...LOVE not having to stance dance any more!
Reply Quote
Gills WTH man good to see ya and you also Xen. Mau, Illwind, Black and Ros, and myself (Greymatr) went to Suaramar but no one really plays any longer. I just got back on maybe a week ago. Still not impressed so we will see if i stay. Good to see you guys are doing well. PEace
Edited by Threé on 11/13/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]