<Random Violence>recruiting...PVE/PVP

93 Troll Rogue
Random Violence is back from being dormant and is looking to fill guild positions. We have been established since WOTLK and well before the "guild level" was being used. So, we are a level 5 guild with 7 bank tabs, a separate banking guild called "first national bank" which supports the Random Violence guild bank. We are a PVP/PVE guild that includes everything from dungeons and raids, to RGB and arena, ally town guild raids just for the LOLZ. We are accepting all levels and classes. Send a tell in game to anyone in the guild or respond here for an invite. bring your friends, we have a lot of positions to fill.

We are also looking for a substantial influx of PVP'ers as we have been challenged by Ally guild, <Subliminal PVP>. New recruits will have invite capability so bring your friends and lets return to PVP domination on this server like we had during WOTLK. PVP event coordinators are needed as well.

<Subliminal PVP>, as soon as we have the numbers we're coming for YOU!!... :-D
Edited by Mysteryoso on 10/23/2012 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Subliminal PvP would like to challenge your guild!
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
when we get 54 members like yours, sure. in the meantime we will just beat on ya at the org gates with the people we have. nice to see some guilds trying to keep world pvp alive. keep it up. we will find you when we are ready..:-D
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
Still recruiting. we have hit level 5 and are well on our way to a level 6 guild. We have gained a couple of members since i originally posted this but we are still looking for more. any level toons! send a message to any of us or leave a note here for an invite.
Edited by Mysteryoso on 10/23/2012 6:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A Rancid Bunch says "The hell, a horde pvp guild? oh man...bugs to squash"
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
ha, thanks for the note Dracnus, its very tough recently to assemble a horde pvp guild, the quality players just are no longer playing. :-( maybe i need to renounce my faction affiliation on go ally... nah who am i kidding... horde4life.. but we will try to get this guild moving again, after WOTLK we lost a lot of good people and our guild went dormant.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well, you've got some alright pvpers, really end of expansion, just keep up the recruitment, hopefully for MoP release, they will do free realm changes again for places like Kel'thuzad, when I came over it had like, a 600 person que to get on to play (8+ Hours)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Subliminal PvP for life.
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
BUMP. still LFM!! all classes and levels!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I am Dracnus and I support this message.

We should decide on a nice world pvp location.

A place we can go for some Horde Vs Ally 1 on 1 Honor fights,

as well as just to pass the time waiting for Que's Y'feel?
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
bumped due to guild level up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]