Black Label Disciples? What happened?

87 Undead Priest
I am a very old member of the bunch. So old, in fact, I joined up when it was called Sultans of Schwing, shortly after it's move from Dragonblight to Eitrigg. I was most active during the vanilla days and wrath. I recently logged back in after a long period away and it seems the guild dissolved. This guild was started back in '05 I think, making for a hell of a run.

Logging in and seeing the remaining guild roster shows a lot of the old school players I remember, with last login dates over a year ago. The guild message also shows that they moved to a new realm, but didn't leave a forwarding address or anything.

I would really like to know what happened, any details would be great, anything that could help me figure the mystery out and maybe find out what happened to my old friends. Did they quit wow? Did they re-roll on the new realm? Which realm did they go too? etc...

Thank you kindly,

Sistersmut, (Bubbletard)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
That is odd...sadly I have no news for you. A lot of guilds have moved on. Eitrigg has become infested with kids and a bad element so many have moved on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, i was with BLD on Eitrigg, (As a officer) We decided that Eitrigg was going to pretty much kill the guild with no recruitment, so we all decided on Area 52 as the new realm, and we (more than about 60% of the active players) moved to Area 52 and from their it went terribly, And people stopped showing up for raids and generally just gave up on the game, but Jane(the GM when i joined) still plays and is on Area 52 with me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not sure who else you played with smut but my boss Zira used to talk about you. She, Torr, and Oniki still play on Eitrigg.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey I wasn't in BLD but after looking at the forums the realm is unrecognizable from cataclysm...

SDM split up, The fighting Mongooses dissolved mid DS, people from Umbra quit, Vindictive is gone, etc. etc.

I played in the guild Cerberus which is gone as well but I don't think we were very well known.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey I wasn't in BLD but after looking at the forums the realm is unrecognizable from cataclysm...

SDM split up, The fighting Mongooses dissolved mid DS, people from Umbra quit, Vindictive is gone, etc. etc.

I played in the guild Cerberus which is gone as well but I don't think we were very well known.

I switched realms to go raid in Area 52 after a bad experience on Shandris.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
*Cough cough* Hmph!
Reply Quote
Hey Smut, How are things going for you?

Many of the old school vanilla players stopped playing during Cata. It was just me, Deadbie and Mooid that stuck around during Cata from the classic days. We had two raiding groups in Cata, one group merged with SDM while the other group(made up of completely new members) sticked around in BLD eventually leaving and transferring to Area 52.

Im not 100% sure where the rest went off to in real life but a large majority of our old friends stopped playing before and during Cata. Alice started a business, Necro put his focus on work and school, Mahzz im not certain but I believe he plays D3 now, Metroman transferred to raid in a more convenient time zone. The goat trio log in here and then. Torrent,Zira,Oniki are still around. Deadbie and Mooid aren't around anymore not sure if they stopped playing or also transferred to Area 52.

Torrent and Zira are GMs of the guild at the moment while im keeping my Hunter and alts to keep the name alive

SoS/BLD
- Quintos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]