I am looking to trade Thunderlord (H) gold

85 Tauren Paladin
Hey guys, sort of a shot in the dark but I have around 400k gold on Thunderlord (which I don't play on) and wanted to see if I could trade it for gold or whatever on a different server.

I would prefer a high/full pop server unless by some magical chance someone has my main server Illidan horde gold.

Will trade at a decreased ratio on my end.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
whats this ratio... gold on tlord is basically worthless
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
08/31/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Sauces
Thanks to people like Clockwerk ruining the economy.

Good job on making a million gold, but thanks for lessening the quality of life on Thunderlord as a whole. You're only serving as a catalyst for the server's demise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Good job on making a million gold, but thanks for lessening the quality of life on Thunderlord as a whole. You're only serving as a catalyst for the server's demise.

QQ
If you think me having a million gold effects the TL economy you are both stupid and uninformed. I'm a small fish on this server
Edited by Clockwerk on 8/31/2012 1:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/31/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Clockwerk

QQ
If you think me having a million gold effects the TL economy you are both stupid and uninformed. I'm a small fish on this server

D:
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Druid
You could simply spend some of that 400k to buy a level 2 guild, dump the remainder of the gold into the guild bank and then pay to xfer the guild to another server, as there is almost no limit to the amount of gold you can xfer in a guild bank - but you can only xfer the guild if it's level 2+.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/31/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Exhilaration
You could simply spend some of that 400k to buy a level 2 guild, dump the remainder of the gold into the guild bank and then pay to xfer the guild to another server, as there is almost no limit to the amount of gold you can xfer in a guild bank - but you can only xfer the guild if it's level 2+.

Limit is rather small considering the amount of gold some players have, it's 999k cap.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
If you think me having a million gold effects the TL economy you are both stupid and uninformed.
No, if you think the amount of gold you have is what the complaint is about then you are the one who is "stupid and uninformed." It's the way you make your gold. You're essentially creating monopolies to fix prices. Both of which would be illegal if you were a business. These problems tend to sort themselves out on large servers, but it's easy to abuse on a small ones like Thunderlord. It's not against the terms of service, but that doesn't make it ethical. I like playing on Thunderlord. I don't like seeing people take advantage of it in it's current state though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/02/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Frankthomas
If you think me having a million gold effects the TL economy you are both stupid and uninformed.
No, if you think the amount of gold you have is what the complaint is about then you are the one who is "stupid and uninformed." It's the way you make your gold. You're essentially creating monopolies to fix prices. Both of which would be illegal if you were a business. These problems tend to sort themselves out on large servers, but it's easy to abuse on a small ones like Thunderlord. It's not against the terms of service, but that doesn't make it ethical. I like playing on Thunderlord. I don't like seeing people take advantage of it in it's current state though.

I'm not creating monopolies, if you would take the time to look and do research there is quite a bit of healthy competition among scribes. This is capitalism, if you don't like the way the auction house is set up take it up with blizzard (don't hate the player). You can QQ all you want that i've "ruined the economy" but the simple fact is that you don't want to pay a few extra gold coins for a 1 time service.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/02/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Frankthomas
You're essentially creating monopolies to fix prices. Both of which would be illegal if you were a business. These problems tend to sort themselves out on large servers, but it's easy to abuse on a small ones like Thunderlord.

Implying you can't make your own glyphs or gems. If you don't want to pay his prices, make your own crap. Prices are guided by the invisible hand, less supply means prices go up. If there's only a handful of people in the market, the prices will go up. derp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
<Shattered> slaying guilds and the market since 1802
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Lol GMOTD right there
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

QQ

I tried to be like Clockwerk and make all ze golds, but he won :(

P.S. Someone buy my Pattern: Deviate Scale Belt and Formula: Enchant Gloves - Riding Skill already!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hahaha how did I miss this thread?

The amount of butthurt coming from that level 1 alt is incredible.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Does Clockwerk control the Alliance Auction House as well? Find out later!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I find it hilarious how much hate Clockwerk is getting when in fact, if you've ever bought something on the horde AH, chances are some of that money ended up in my pocket.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Shiftco
Does Clockwerk control the Alliance Auction House as well? Find out later!

Pffft no nevermind does >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He runs stormspire.net, of course he runs the Alliance AH.

He just bought a bunch of duped TCG mounts two days ago too Q_Q.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What!? On Tlord? Or did he xfer em?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]