Glyph of Felguard

100 Undead Warlock
Loving the glyph of felguard now that I got it working (gotta have the weaps in your default backpack for the glyph to pick them up).

I was slightly disappointed to see that enchant graphics do not appear on the weaps that the demon "equips". I know I know, give a lock an inch... but I would really love to see the enchant glows appear on them. It would open up a lot more variety in weapon skins if you could jazz up the numerous awesome non glow graphic weapons.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Technically the Felguard is not "equipping" the item so much as the system, if you have the glyph, is transmogging their actual weapon into the ones in your bag. So the same restrictions apply.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
The new "felguard" loses the DW appearence with the glpyh though...correct?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No, one of the Wrathguard's weapons takes on the appearance of whatever is in your inventory. The other remains as is. Sadly. :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
If you have 2 2handers in your bag he will use both of them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes, if you want to look REALLY SWEET you can go up to Area 52 and check the vendors up there. They have the old PVP gear and you can buy anything, not just class restrictions. So equip your Wrathguard with a pair of great looking warrior two handers for 3000 Honor.

Grind the honor now while you can, and get 2 for the price of one and a half (since it's old gear).

I expect to see a lot of DPS Demonologists with this glyph.
Reply Quote
Might be a silly question, but does the 2hander have to be soul bound to the warlock? I have a couple of 2handers in my lock's pack and the felguard has yet to equip either.
Edited by Lasohmbra on 9/5/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Watching a Felguard kill things with a giant Pitchfork is amuzing...
Edited by Alndron on 9/5/2012 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/05/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Lasohmbra
Might be a silly question, but does the 2hander have to be soul bound to the warlock? I have a couple of 2handers in my lock's pack and the felguard has yet to equip either.

No. The only 2-handers we could even use then would be BoP.

It works with BoEs as long as they are in your backpack (has to be backpack, can't be in any other bag).

Unlike transmog it actually works with common statless weapons - the kind you can buy from the random otherwise useless weapon vendors. I haven't tried it with greys but if I ever get one I will test it.

Now we just need a 2-handed fish axe.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update.

Tried it this morning with store bought 2handers, and it worked! Cool.
Edited by Lasohmbra on 9/6/2012 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I had a 2hand Polearm in backpack, put the glyph on, and nothing happened. what is up with that?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You have to resummon him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
put the weapons in the first bag, in the upper left.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
my pet uses Soul Cleaver and the black version of it, Vengeful Gladiators Decapitator, hes a BOSS
glyph is a little buggy though, sometimes after a wrathstorm or dismounting one of the weps wont show up
Edited by Rasputus on 12/10/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I busted my hump to get two Edge of Agonys and they look sweet on my wrathguard. If anyone thinks that grinding weapons they can't use (just for this glyph) is too much work, they are mistaken. Very mistaken. I just wish I had taken the Torn-Heart Axe of Battle from that quest in Shadowmoon valley all those years ago. That would have been pretty boss, too.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
glyph of felguard + Elementium poleaxe + witch hunter's harvester = pet with 2 motherf*cking scythes !!!!!!!!
REAP MY FOES MINION :D:D:D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I got Black Ice that polearm from Malygos and it looks sick!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
whats with all these necros?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]