<Keep It Cool> recruiting

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Keep It Cool is a new progression raiding guild looking for members and raiders with the mindset of adding some more competition into the PVE side of this server. The guild is being formed by former top-US players. Anybody welcome for membership. Raiding spots will be filled closer to MoP (We will be starting to bring players in from off server soon, so please realize skill WILL be needed to apply for a raiding spot.)

Message myself or Dubbzonfire in-game if interested in joining. Thanks, and good luck to all guilds in MoP.

-Sab
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Best of luck on the recruiting, good to see more competitive people on the server. I am not sure if you guys are going to pushing for "Server firsts", but transferring this close to MoP incurred a 60 day cooldown for server first achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Gonna take much more than 60 days for ANY of these guilds on the server to get ANY server firsts in raiding content. Most of the "good guilds" on the server slow WAAAYY down once things start to fall over to heroic content. No worries about the 60 day CD ;)
Reply Quote
I will take that challenge Anvi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Love it, Toffees ..its what this server needs. GIMME MOAR ...nomnomnomnom
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
GL to all guilds. Can't wait to see the competition put forward by guilds this expansion. Love to see the excitement for pve
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
In other news: Still looking for members interested in being part of our guild!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm with Toffees on this one, DC isn't slowing down, waiting and watching or taking a break, we're hitting the ground running on the 25th and not looking back.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
09/07/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Moosedeus
I'm with Toffees on this one, DC isn't slowing down, waiting and watching or taking a break, we're hitting the ground running on the 25th and not looking back.

You guys better be fast ....and by fast ..I mean Usain Bolt legs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/07/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Anvi
You guys better be fast ....and by fast ..I mean Usain Bolt legs.

Would Carl Lewis or Donovan Baily work?
Reply Quote
32 Pandaren Hunter
would you consider adding through real-id without a server transfer?
Reply Quote
Still looking for members such as warlocks and disc priest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
keep it cute
Reply Quote
Still looking. :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]