A call for 'Hardcore' WPvP

Wait for September 25th, there will be plenty of world pvp
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I' don't care who the VIP is. Just gotta make sure the enemy VIP drops before ours gets past 50%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
a post for 8/22/2011 is above me >.> Bnet fails again
Reply Quote
09/05/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Frostmonster
Wait for September 25th, there will be plenty of world pvp

Actually, if past new releases of the game are any indication, BH turns into a carebear server on the release date as everyone rushes to get to 90.

Give it a week, then you'll get the newly minted 90s ganking the lowbies (hence why I suggested in my earlier posts that whomever wants to take this on has a very short window to getting 'er done).
Reply Quote
I heard on Horde side they are planning to group up in large groups to gank, so keep an eye out in hot areas. ( I will be searching for said horde to kill )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Frostmonster
I heard on Horde side they are planning to group up in large groups to gank, so keep an eye out in hot areas. ( I will be searching for said horde to kill )

You mean IWC?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
no, actually we are planning on camping all scary forum frost mages, don't tell anyone
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Hobsocke
no, actually we are planning on camping all scary forum frost mages, don't tell anyone

Ill be waiting for you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
One way of keeping track of dead players is screenshotting their dead body, along with the timestamp (using the map time) to prove said character died at that point.

Edit: Or, players can just stay standing at the GY, but again, this would rely on the honor system, as you stated.
Edited by Endryx on 9/11/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you have to prove something on the forums it no longer becomes about the game. Just kill the opposing faction and make them rezsick, the laughs from that are worth more than a screenshot on forums.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
09/11/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Frostmonster
If you have to prove something on the forums it no longer becomes about the game. Just kill the opposing faction and make them rezsick, the laughs from that are worth more than a screenshot on forums.

pretty much
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/11/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Frostmonster

Was just a suggestion. This isn't something I'd personally take part in (inb4 Endryx is bad, I know I am), but I thought I'd try to help out.
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Endryx

Was just a suggestion. This isn't something I'd personally take part in (inb4 Endryx is bad, I know I am), but I thought I'd try to help out.

Look forward to seeing you in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I showed your mom hardcore WPvP... IN BED.

No seriously I took out my laptop and I showed her me slaying nerds in Tol Barad.
Edited by Daruss on 9/11/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]