I now have the Bloodthirsty title.

100 Human Mage
That's right. I finally got to 250,000 Honor Kills and got the Bloodthirsty title. With my deaths at the hands of other players being 6,153. I would like to thank all the Horde that made this accomplishment possible. A special thanks goes out to the players of Zombie Land, who's toons are generally easy to kill. A special thanks to Lsannta and all the HK's I got off of him, and Djelrey. I also would like to thank the guild Super Friends. A special thanks goes out to Moordeath and Creepshow for the HK's I got on them. Yes, it's been quite a ride.
When I came to Winterhoof server, I had less than 100,000 Honor Kills to my credit! What a trip it has been indeed! See you guys out there on the battlefields. Now that I have the Bloodthirsty title I will step back a little bit, but I will still keep fighting! After all, killing Horde is what I am good at :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Congrats
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Ehhh I've seen better, but Mckenna just remember Honor Kills and Killing blows are 2 different things and really 250k in the 7 years you have been playing? Shouldn't you have gotten that a long time ago or where you standing to far in the back to soak up the honor kills?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Don't hate on the man, that's a ton of time and effort put into what he enjoys. Jelly?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ehhh I've seen better, but Mckenna just remember Honor Kills and Killing blows are 2 different things and really 250k in the 7 years you have been playing? Shouldn't you have gotten that a long time ago or where you standing to far in the back to soak up the honor kills?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ

I feel I must agree with this statement. I would also like to bring into light some of your other achievements as an accomplished and veteran PvPer:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qcgi13.png

McKenna, us Winterhoofians, are proud of you. You are without a doubt the best !@#$%^- mage this server has ever seen. We are honored to have you. That list of achievements really has me jealous and questioning my own competencies as a PvPer. You sir deserve some respect.

Fruitdrànk out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/02/2012 09:27 AMPosted by G*@#@drànk
McKenna, us Winterhoofians, are proud of you. You are without a doubt the best !@#$%^- mage this server has ever seen. We are honored to have you. That list of achievements really has me jealous and questioning my own competencies as a PvPer. You sir deserve some respect.

Best mage is a bit of an overstatement, Darkshinobi still holds that title
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/02/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Leoro

Best mage is a bit of an overstatement, Darkshinobi still holds that title

you wouldn't be able to recognize sarcasm even if someone heated up a branding iron with the word on it and seared it into your face would you? come on man, aren't you in the military or something? please tell me you're just a janitor and never touch firearms.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Grats on the title. Unfortunately these titles will be as common as Of the Horde/Alliance with the new account wide progressive achievements that have been implemented. Kind of like buying a Ferrari only to find out next year its actually a Datsun. Hopefully blizz will recognize this and take appropriate measures. Ghostcrawler himself even described this Achievement as brutal, now its a walk in the park.

"The other category are achievements that are just brutal to complete on one character (and you'd never want to do for multiples), such as 2500 daily quests or 250K honorable kills. In these cases, the cumulative work of all your characters on those criteria will count." Ghostcrawler
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm using an internet connection split by almost 4800 people, I can't really load the link, and i'm used to mckenna having a huge retard fan base.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
congratz McKenna the Bloodthirsty!! I have had the pleasure of doing a few battles with him imo he's the bomb!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
omg guys your jealousy is showing how many of you who are criticizing him have the title?
Give credit where credits due!! I know ppl who played longer them him who dont have it yet!
congratz McKenna!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
09/05/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Lyah
congratz McKenna the Bloodthirsty!! I have had the pleasure of doing a few battles with him imo he's the bomb!!

omg guys your jealousy is showing how many of you who are criticizing him have the title?
Give credit where credits due!! I know ppl who played longer them him who dont have it yet!
congratz McKenna!

Same person, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats on the title but having it doesn't equate to having any skill.You are severely lacking in the pvp achievement department. You have not once gotten above an arena rating of 1633 and despite having 250,000 you haven't even gotten Wrecking Ball. At the very least you have proven that you are able to consistently pvp and are dedicated to that aspect of the game. When I played against you and with you the only thing I noticed was that you had the ability to run away better than anyone else in this game. Whether it was afking out of Wintergrasp/Tol'Barad or avoiding combat altogether. Grats though!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Let's see you get my number of Honor Kills with as few a deaths. I doubt you can, Palion. See you on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There is a different mentality between you and me. I will run in, aoe fear people off an AB flag just to give my team a few more seconds to get to the flag and defend it. You will run because you are afraid to die. In TB I will run into a group of Ally to save my healers and friends while you would sacrifice your flesh and blood just to live.

Though I give you credit, your ability to stay away from trouble and sense when to flee is unmatched! I give you applause for that sir.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
imho any tom, @#!!, or harry can just sit in the back of the pack /dance around like a complete fool letting his goon squad do all the work for him and get that achievement and once sh!t hits the fan, /iceblock /afk out of the situation. I've seen you do it in one TB at least 8 times because someone charged into your pocket healer or went after you.

Hell i can sit in one bg all by my lonesome and rack up hk's and never touch another player because it's so simple. My 5 y/o can do a bg for me and die alot, but, still can rack up HK's

in summation, imho, you were carried to that achievement and have not truly earned it.

p.s. im not hating, but, merely stating a point of fact that anyone can get hk's by derping around and letting others farm it for him
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]