I now have the Bloodthirsty title.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Mckenna
et's see you get my number of Honor Kills with as few a deaths. I doubt you can, Palion. See you on the battlefield.

so we sould all learn to run to ncps and hide better is what this says to me
Grats
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't know why I am even lowering myself to debating with you people. I got the Bloodthirsty title. I believe I am the third person on the server to have it. I have very few deaths at the hands of other players. Sit and bash me all you want :) Tell you what, if you think you can get the title with less deaths than me then go ahead and do it. You can say that I leech HK's, etc. but I do my fair share of the fighting. I just know how to and do stay alive and do so. Match or beat my numbers, like Uttog, and then brag all you want :)
Reply Quote
So you believe yourself to be higher than other people is what you just said? As if you are some type of better person despite having a level one alt to rage at people with? For what it is worth my warlock is at 193k kills with 4,500 deaths TOTAL (that includes pve dungeons and raids) and yet I don't bother to brag about it since I know it is pointless.

I have admitted that you excel at staying alive which you do, but you avoid any battle that is an even fight or not in your favor is all. I will do what you said though, I will reach 250k kills with my kill count not even reaching 6k but here is the kicker......I won't brag or think myself better than other people :)

Figured I would just post on this guy now rather than my paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Grats on the achievement McKenna. I have a hell of a long way to go still. Im just at 29k. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thank you, Rahkmor :)
Reply Quote
73 Human Warrior
I like my title better
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is not a defense of Mckenna only a statement to have you get 250k HKs with fewer deaths rather than bloodthirsty title now that HKs are account wide. You will get bloodthirsty before you get 250 HKs
Mathim your HKs are only at 81,151 you're going to need to get all 250k on that one character since mckenna actually has all 250k on his mage.
Edited by Feobad on 9/9/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Mckenna's HKS are not all on his mage he has a druid and a few other toons aswell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If you click on his toon you will see that it says 250k+ HBs now clicky on mine should say around 60k, and i have of the alliance title, now think super hard abt wht i just said and wht u said DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMM
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Edit: Pretty much what Maverus said.

09/09/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Shadowbiotch
Mckenna's HKS are not all on his mage he has a druid and a few other toons aswell.

Mckenna's HKs
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/winterhoof/Mckenna/achievement#95:a5363

My HKs
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Tanaris/feobad/achievement#95:a870

Yet I have "of the Alliance" the armory still tracks that character's HKs
Edited by Feobad on 9/9/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM
Edited by Voranus on 9/9/2012 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The amount of buttmad in this thread is too damn high.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i'm not mad, cuz i dont giv adam
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Gratz on the title, its well earned. I hope to get there one day myself!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
09/09/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Føxhound
The amount of buttmad in this thread is too damn high.

I must have joined the wrong faction. The more you hate McKenna the more he smiles. I know I would if there was this much attention paid to me on this message board, in TB or battlegrounds in general.

I'm glad I could contribute a couple of those HK's for your title McKenna. Now, the next time you target me, just please. . . "Not in the face! Not in the face!"
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
Ehhh I've seen better, but Mckenna just remember Honor Kills and Killing blows are 2 different things and really 250k in the 7 years you have been playing? Shouldn't you have gotten that a long time ago or where you standing to far in the back to soak up the honor kills?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmjHT5GpAYQ

I love that movie.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
SUPER NECRO FROM LAST YEAR!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
are you fcking kidding me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]