409 Healer LF Guild to join in MOP.

85 Goblin Shaman
With MoP just a couple weeks away, I'm looking to join a team of good players (and people) to hit up progression and have some fun with. I would prefer horde.

Here are the formalities:

Characters: Main: Tinytides 85 Resto Shaman w/ Elemental off-spec. 409 iLvl/ 406 iLvl
Alts: Tinyshotz 85 BM/Surv Hunter 394 iLvl
Sarafee 85 Demo Lock, 378 iLvl? This character was leveled specifically to
play around with in MoP and is not currently on Kael'thas.
To Come: I have considered a Monk Healer as a possible re-roll with MoP. This
will come down to raid needs honestly.

Availability:

-Tues. - Thurs. 6pm server to 10:30pm server, may be able to push to 11pm for progression but I can't promise this.
-Fri-Mon. are tentative at best for me as I am often either working, at drill (Army) or getting my doctor-recommended dose of Vitamin D ~_^

Experience:

Just reference my armory/wowprogress for general experience. I am also a 7+ year raiding veteran and have, surprise surprise, played a resto shaman for every expansion as my main.

I come from a 25m HM raiding background, however, I have done 10m HM raiding (8/8hm there too) but this was after clearing most content on 25m and therefor, post-nerfs. Either size guild is adaptable to me.

Feel free to contact me in-game on any of the above listed characters. Since this is only server wide, I see no need for a real ID shout out. I have vent, mumble and skype available for chatting because I know I've left out details but I try not to be long winded on the forums.
Edited by Tinytides on 9/5/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Thank you for catching that! It has been corrected. Haste and memory failed me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
09/05/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Tinytides
Thank you for catching that! It has been corrected. Haste and memory failed me.

I wasnt trying to sound like an butthole, sorry about that. I was just trying to point out that your info was wrong, no hurt feelings? <333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]