Recording blitz (Promo Video) (slight oops)

100 Human Warrior
This weekend I'll be going recording crazy. I'll be on today starting around 3 server till whenever tonight. I'll pretty much be on all day tomorrow and most of Sunday afternoon.

I'll be doing individual shots, guild shots, and event shots. Let me know when you're available and I'll do my best to make time for whoever wants to be in it.

Also the most recent preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd_cJgc7bZA&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Hordeside I'll be on Ralthrek and Allyside I'll be on Ehlina
Edited by Ehlina on 9/4/2012 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Looks awesome : ) I'd love to be in it too if I can find something good for Tai to wear, I just hit 85 and haven't put much time into her wardrobe yet.

Found a typo though, at the beginning it says "We have a few reasons why we believe our server worth is checking out." "worth" and "is" need to switch places. : ) ...and the longer I look at the word "worth" the stranger it looks, lol.
Edited by Taiva on 8/31/2012 4:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It sounds and looks great, you have serious talent Ehlina! good work and thank you
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Looks awesome : ) I'd love to be in it too if I can find something good for Tai to wear, I just hit 85 and haven't put much time into her wardrobe yet.

Found a typo though, at the beginning it says "We have a few reasons why we believe our server worth is checking out." "worth" and "is" need to switch places. : ) ...and the longer I look at the word "worth" the stranger it looks, lol.

Thanks! I'll get that fixed asap =)
Reply Quote
The bit you did for Verogoth is a piece of art!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Awesome! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I do think a Gambit guild shot is in order, if I can round up everyone.

I'd also love to do a shot for my Horde Rogue, Akira, if there's time. I know what I want to do with him already! :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Let's see if we can do the knighting ceremony this weekend. The clinic is Monday so that is out of the time frame. Let me ponder on it.
Reply Quote
E! Modas is having a guild event tonight at 7 server. Maybe you could do our guild shot then?
Edited by Thelinna on 8/31/2012 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
For those of your I might have done individual shots for over the last week could post your character names. For some reason my screenshot function wasn't working and I can't quite remember the proper spelling of your character names.

Or hit me up with a whisper. My BNET is Calthan#1970
Edited by Ehlina on 9/4/2012 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Not sure if you got mine, but Kyalin is mine.
Reply Quote
A shame that during Tim's part, there wasn't a sudden explosion that set him on fire and/or shot him backwards.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I do have both Kyalin and Ardam's. As for Tim part. His gadgets don't back fire. Hell you should see what he does with mechosquirrels. You thought sharks with lazers was frightening. . .
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I'd *hope* you can remember me, but if you didn't get the name, it's Ragefang. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I remember the names. It's mostly the spellings I can't remember. Far to many I's and E's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]