[A] Kløud Níne PVP Guild Recruiting

90 Draenei Death Knight
Kløud Níne 2200 RBG Guild with over 9K RBG wins is recruiting all classes. Previous RBG experience is needed (Preferrably 2k +). After a 3 month Hiatus we are looking to rebuild and prepare for MoP RBGs upon 2nd week of release. The applicants must obtain proper previous high end pvp expereince, listening skills, mic for vent or skype, positive attitude, and deductive reasoning. Must be willing to perform at a high level at all times. If interested, please contact me on this thread or in game mail to me or Oniam. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi i was a actually a member of the guild and have done atleast 15+ RBG's with you guys not sure if you remeber me, but i logged on after maybe 1 month of not playing towards the end of the expansion and i was kicked for some reason...?

anyways i'm 1825 cr full cata fire mage extremely good at what i do.
have mic vent skype
im on every single day of the week
just hit me up in game if your interested
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Message me in game.

Still recruiting more players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump, Still recruiting players for RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Tunechi.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hi bebbit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
What are the guild policies about making a level 1 alt to rage at a horde member you killed for 15 min being rude, insulting, and anoying?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Could really care less tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am looking to back into rbgs. I was a holy pally in season 10 playing on a team that was 2400+ and got hero of the alliance. I joined a little bit later after they were already pretty high and only ended up getting just short of 2400 but have solid rbg experience against some of the top teams of the season. I don't have all my honor gear just yet as I have just started playing again but am looking for people to do bgs with and eventually rbgs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]