@Ravenholdt Horde

100 Blood Elf Death Knight

@Resia: Dream. On. I just got a kick out of that, but if you're seriously going to clai that Horde are weaker than Alliance on Ravenholdt, you skipped a few dozen doses of your crazy pills and have been taking skittles instead.

is there even anybody on horde within 500 rating of my 3's?

Yeah
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Meruu/achievement#95:165
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/01/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Tyrazdormu
Thanks for the carpet. We Horde love the skeletons

You like your server being littered with your factions corpses? To each their own I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ok just guna round the numbers around to make this a little easier xD

2500-1700 = 800 (according to my calculations XD)
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Capped
You like your server being littered with your factions corpses? To each their own I guess.

Eh, they're not all ours, but we're fine with them so long as they were blood elves.

I myself spruced up the outer ring a bit with skeletons of those in PvE gear that followed me. You should really keep them on a leash.
Reply Quote
ok just guna round the numbers around to make this a little easier xD

2500-1700 = 800 (according to my calculations XD)

What?

Rounding, 2500-2700=-200

You asked a question and I gave a link to your answer.

I wasn't talking about my baddie 1700 self.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
what the !@#$ are you getting these numbers from lmao

theres nobody above like 2400 on horde side let alone 2700?? what?
Reply Quote
what the !@#$ are you getting these numbers from lmao

theres nobody above like 2400 on horde side let alone 2700?? what?

Okay, now I'm confused.The person I linked's statistics have them at 2669, I figured you were asking about that rather than their current rating.

Considering the season has ended I'm not sure what somebody's current rating has to do with anything, and besides that point anyone that hit 2.2k and received their tlElite weapons is by definition within 500 of your current rating of 2500.

You yourself just admitted that there are 2400 Horde, so what was the point of even asking?
Reply Quote
Grade A BS.

@Resia: Dream. On. I just got a kick out of that, but if you're seriously going to clai that Horde are weaker than Alliance on Ravenholdt, you skipped a few dozen doses of your crazy pills and have been taking skittles instead.

I can understand that Horde used to be better here for PvP. The horde side dwindled down when SnD left, Swol left, Thone went Alliance, and numerous others have become inactive hordeside. Meruu is one example of a player that has since become inactive as he hasn't had a serious team for awhile. That's not saying he's bad, as I've played with him and he's an excellent player. He just hasn't had the time to really do anything. Alliance has around 7-8 players at or above 2400 this season. Burkette, Rimlol, Thetruth, Beeperiffic, Descieax, Pengzu, and thone. I'm probably missing a couple. Alliance also has numerous people around the 2200 bracket, but nobody cares about 2200. Horde has a couple 2200 players, none of which come to mind. This is where I'm coming from with Alliance being better for PvP.
Edit: Meruu got his rating when the ladders were different, with the current MMR system 2700 is almost impossible to obtain. 2500 now is the old 2700 from Meruu's time.
Edited by Résia on 9/1/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Admitting =/= saying there isnt anybody above X.

Regardless, if you where to judge the factions by rating per capita alliance would win by a landslide.

And the only atm 2400 player on horde is resia (xoxo sorry 2500) who is the one who originally stated that alliance was better.

thx.
Reply Quote
Most WoW players talk of the good old days during the Tarren Mill and Southshore battles and how much fun those were. Well, on our server those battles never stopped they just moved to different zones across Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Now Blizzard has given us a chance to share our love of wpvp with other servers. I mean, who doesn't want to go out with their guild or a group of like minded players and get into a raging battle with players of the opposite faction?
Reply Quote
Same deal over here, Dizeaze.

Our world PvP has died down a bit due to a certain co-guild leader losing internet connection as a result of moving, but in the past we had scheduled 40v40 on a monthly basis. We also have various claimed bases which will infuriate the holder should someone attack it, for example Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas.

Not to mention skirmishes ranging up to 15-20 people in common-met areas such as Tol Barad Peninsula.

It might not be big and booming as a high pop server, but that's a gift in its own way; we all know each other.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
with cross server WpVp we are all going to get better bye learning more tactics i had fun last night and i hope it happens more
Reply Quote
Same deal over here, Dizeaze.

Our world PvP has died down a bit due to a certain co-guild leader losing internet connection as a result of moving, but in the past we had scheduled 40v40 on a monthly basis. We also have various claimed bases which will infuriate the holder should someone attack it, for example Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas.

Not to mention skirmishes ranging up to 15-20 people in common-met areas such as Tol Barad Peninsula.

It might not be big and booming as a high pop server, but that's a gift in its own way; we all know each other.

Also, claiming that bringing sixty people and sitting outside a gate is equivalent to the back and forth battles of entire servers in Hillsbrad makes you look incredibly arrogant.

Mind numbing camping and griefing has also been around since Classic, and what you guys are doing isn't comparable to anything but that.

EDIT: Also its been like twelve hours and I haven't had my coffee yet this morning don't you have something better to do.
Edited by Draxonicar on 9/2/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Capped
Welcome to WPvP, we now claim this server ours. Fear the bunny!

Hum sorry but ... ya totaly not scared ... try again... we already dominate this place
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
hOt tOpIc over here ;)) im so cute
Edited by Meruu on 9/2/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@meruu xoxo
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
ya ya ya me
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Necomancer class in WoW he would have a undead army
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
09/01/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Capped
We didn't coordinate with any alliance on the realm just to let the horde know. We just like killing horde and you were the lucky server we did it on!

lol, sounds like this guy just contain how proud he is of himself.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Posted by CappedWe didn't coordinate with any alliance on the realm just to let the horde know. We just like killing horde and you were the lucky server we did it on!

when they attack they had ravenholt alliance with them so something smells fishy and not us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]