An old WOW veteran looking for a guild.

85 Night Elf Priest
I haven't been in a guild in a very long time. reason why is because I moved in RL and took time off from the game. then rl happened and didn't have time for it. I only had time for the game when i was sent free trials. Now that i have time between my part time job and part time college classes i would like to do some casual raiding. I do miss it. I do have more than one character than just my priest. I know my gear is not the best but that's what happens when you don't raid or go through dungeons.

not only do i have Skye, but I do have an 85 hunter Reveka, I have an 80 mage named Wickedway, and i am currently working on my druid i am on her the most Wickednite. So if you are interested or want to talk to me message me on my druid

I have made another post like this on my hunter. I had a few guilds that were interested in me, i tried adding them but havent heard from them. If you are you can me on my druid wickednite. i am on her the most. Send me in game mail, i will respond. I would love to help out a guild. I may be quiet at first i just need time to open up. But I will bring my priest, hunter, mage and druid. but whatever is needed for a raid i will help out when possible. I am that much of a team player.

I am just looking for a laid back fun guild that knows my real life comes first. I am a part time student, part time job and i just got married so husband does come first since he doesn't play the game. He just calls me his wow gamer girl. I have been playing for 6yrs 3 of those years were non stop dedicated til i actually found a life lol. so don't be afraid to talk to me.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
I'm forming raid teams now for MoP. We currently have 9 active raid teams varying in raid styles and will have a few casual rad teams in MoP. We have 1 25 man, 8 10 mans. This is a large and active guild so if you don't like large guilds, steer clear. Otherwise check us out some on our website at http://opponent-guild.com. We are adding 3-4 25 mans, and 2-3 additional 10 mans in MoP. Look me up ingame if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Pandoras Renaissance

Seeking players to fill our 10 man MoP team and Challenge teams.

Server: Stormrage
Raid Group: 10 Man progression, 5 man Challenge teams
Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs 7:30pm-11:00pm
Website: http://pandorasrenaissanceofstormrage.guildomatic.com/forums/

Apply or contact me in game for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]