aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back from break. rambletime

90 Troll Hunter
to avoid getting burnt out early, your local nutcase has taken a break(not that you'd notice a nobody like myself).

I am now rested, refreshed, and saving to get a new computer, so I gotta figure out who I'll play.

Spag's been through alot of names, from ninomai, to hadzuki, to...well spaggotry. I'll work on him eventually, I mean, I can't leave him in the dust.
after I got back from break..I just couldn't play Onpu. This needs to change she's been disc so long...I may just go holy for a change of pace.
recently I've been working on pastries. pastriesrus(pally) and happypastry(shammy) could be full of amusement.
or...I could focus on my bootywarrior...but he's on dawnbringer.
gah, at this rate I'll have to roll dice or flip coins to decide.

oh well. what's crackin' for you, VeCo? I just felt like babbling a while.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Hey. welcome back! I've been playing around on alts and doing dungeons for Justice Points, gold, and topping off gear. I finally got the trinket I wanted in Well of Eternity and now I'm just spending whatever leftover Justice Points I have now for Embersilk Cloth.

No, you probably don't know me. But has there been anything done since you came back aside from the indecisiveness?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
actually, I do recognize your name. glad to hear you got your trinket.

I haven't really accomplished much, I just goof off alot so I usually have a good time with most things I do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
eh, double post, sure, but I'll just shrug the bug.

I think this expansion I'll work on onpu here. she served me so well back in BC and Wrath that it's a shame to abandon her like I did in cata. I owe it to her this time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]