@ The Out-of -Towners

90 Human Warrior
Only certain zones. Elwynn and durotar namely. However they cant enter cities
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/01/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Capped
Fun times Ravenholdt, we will see you again soon! The reaction from all you butt hurt little horde is so great, that it must be done again.

You taste like chicken.

Just thought you should know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dam u allys forgot to pay the bill for wasting my time with yr fail AZZ Pvping
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/01/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Arrienne

Just tried it and you CAN enter certain cities.
Reply Quote
We came we saw we conquered

R.I.P Horde

thanks for the HKs
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ceniebaby
Thanks for the HK my dude.
Reply Quote
48 Worgen Druid
I'm looking right now at all of your pathetic skeletons outside your precious city.

Thanks for the tokenz bads!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I've gotten 2000 HKs from your server today! Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

You taste like chicken.

Just thought you should know.

You should post your story over here too. I enjoyed it.

09/01/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Capped
I've gotten 2000 HKs from your server today! Thanks guys!

Come back soon. The more raids like this happen, the more complaining will work its way up the chain, and the sooner we may see some type of system change to prevent it from happening.

Then again, PvP on a PvP server. You can't really argue with that.
Edited by Starien on 9/1/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
09/01/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Starien
You should post your story over here too. I enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
09/01/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Arrienne

Hmm. Drax's mention of Theramore gave off a Dustwallow Marsh feel. Thought it was a pre-MoP event.

Anyway, weird choice of zones.

dam u allys forgot to pay the bill for wasting my time with yr fail AZZ Pvping

we didnt talk any garbage we wanted to do some world pvp with u lame butt hurt rpers and u guys apparently liked seeing allies cause u came out and had some fun

they get butthurt about the true way to wpvp ak grief

So, I realize that you all feel smugly superior over your ability to press buttons better than the next player or some such, but let me catch you up on something.

This is the Internet and nobody has the time nor desire to parse your incoherent verbal diarrhea. So, if you're trying to make a point, however childish it might be, it is probably in your own best interest to spell out and punctuate your !@#$. Otherwise, nobody's going to get it.

( I can't believe something so trivial still needs to be spelled out... )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Try not to talk too much trash on level 1 alts after you zone out after equal numbers show up to fight you.

I'm not liking the ability of entire raids of hormonal clowns from servers like Kil'Jaden to pop in until they start to lose and then run away.

Cross Realm via grouping seems nice in other respects, but this is just going to get annoying.

When did you guys get equal numbers? I couldn't tell with you all grouped up in the Org entrance tunnel.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

R.I.P Horde

thanks for the HKs

I got at least five hundred HKs out of this, not quite 2000 but considering we had less then half the numbers I think it would be fair to point out that we killed a significant number with a significantly less numerous force. It'd be like a bully going to steal a small childs lunch money, then gloating after he got his arm cut off in the process.
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Landfoo
When did you guys get equal numbers? I couldn't tell with you all grouped up in the Org entrance tunnel.

Most of our sheep were hiding in the tunnel cowering in fear at the sight of your multiboxing death knight chain pulling.

A few people with guts were on the sidelines sniping those unfortunate enough to be out of range of your many healers. It was fairly easy, only a handful were willing to leave your giant pile of players to protect those that did.

You had some decent air support running around and picking us off but the majority of them were in PvE gear or too sheepish to chase us more than 50 yards.
Reply Quote
48 Worgen Druid

R.I.P Horde

thanks for the HKs

I got at least five hundred HKs out of this, not quite 2000 but considering we had less then half the numbers I think it would be fair to point out that we killed a significant number with a significantly less numerous force. It'd be like a bully going to steal a small childs lunch money, then gloating after he got his arm cut off in the process.

I highly doubt you got 500 HKs out of any of us... I think maybe 9-10 people died in my raid group the entire fight. Not sure about raid 1 but I highly doubt the way horde were getting wiped that you got 500 HKs out of this entire night of action...

Unless you were referring to something earlier I wasn't a part of.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yeah 500 HKs, your not telling me the thirty gnome corpses I passed and counted were *just* 10 guys, so i'm guessing raid one was just very unlucky.

Course, if you want to keep chest beating and saying that this was a curbstomp, your free to delude yourself.
Reply Quote
48 Worgen Druid
Yeah 500 HKs, your not telling me the thirty gnome corpses I passed and counted were *just* 10 guys, so i'm guessing raid one was just very unlucky.

Course, if you want to keep chest beating and saying that this was a curbstomp, your free to delude yourself.

I can assure you, you didn't get 500 HKs off of the curb stomping we put on the Org gates around 4-5 hours ago.

It was so pathetically one sided it was hilarious.

You even fell for our feined retreats and got curb stomped in the wide open world outside the gates and tried to run back to your city.

I was there the ENTIRE time, I saw a grand total of 10 people die in my raid, mostly d/cs who were focused as they logged back in.

But hey, thanks for the 2k+ I got from farming you for around 2 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It is now 2:30 in the morning, I left at 10. You have almost completed your meaningless argument for 5 straight hours achievement. Only 27 minutes to go! Good luck everyone!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
And I can assure you, we did, your just ahem *butthurt* over any threat to your superiority complex.

And those feigned retreats? yeah we even got some kills out of those, murdering the stragglers too slow to catch up with you. If you are SO delusioned that I have to speak to you like a child then be assured that I will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]